Other Misc. Finances:
seedcapital.com

seedcapital.com

EXCELLENT JOB! from Connecticut

Comments about seedcapital.com:

I found Seed Capital after I was having trouble getting a loan for a new venture my company was planning. I was hesitant at first but they really do a TERRIFIC job. I was guaranteed 50k in revolving lines and they delivered 78,300 within 2 weeks. This company makes it possible for aspiring entrepreneurs to get capital without trying to convince tight banks and invests. Thank you very much.

Seed Capital Exceeded My Expectations

from Henderson, NV

Comments about seedcapital.com:

I went thru the Seed Capital program last month and they were able to help me raise 102k in start up financing. My husband and I have now purchased two pet mobile grooming vans and business is booming. We did not have enough in our 401k to fund our start-up so we were recommended to Seed Capital. We highly recommend them to anyone who is interested in opening a new business but does not have the money to do so.

http://www.SeedCapital.com got the job done

from Glendora, CA

Comments about seedcapital.com:

Seed Capital is the only company i could find with a Guaruntee that they would get me credit lines or not charge me.  The got me over $75,000 in about 4 weeks and i bought a franchise with the money.

It's expesnive to use them because they charge a lot but their results were good and I got what i paid for.