Other Shampoos:
sauve humectant shampoo

Suavesauve humectant shampoo

clean affordable hair product

Comments about Suave sauve humectant shampoo:

I really liked how this product worked on my hair. It has a great smell and does not make my hair frizzy like some other affordable hair products. I like that it also does not have a color to the products which sometimes leaves my hair feeling unclean. The only thing i did not like about this product is that it is very watered down it seems like. I also think i like this product better then most of the other suave shampoos and conditioners.

Sauve products leave my hair feeling clean and hydrated. I also like that it does not make my hair "poofy" or frizzy. I do not like that it is so watered down though. I usually drop it out of my hand because of how watery it is.

I really enjoyed the smell of this product but i feel like it did not last through out the day. I enjoy when people can smell the fragrance and get compliments for it. I would like if they would make it more floral or sort of a tropical smell.

Suave Humectant Shampoo and Conditoiner ..a true hair treat!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Suave sauve humectant shampoo:

I have used most of the pricey brands before and still ended up with dry, coarse, damaged hair.

I saw a suave ad on tv and decided to try it....NO TURNING BACK! IT'S AWESOME!. My hair is manageable, smooth...no more dry damaged hair!

Suave Humectant Shampoo has made my hair healthy and shiny.

from Hemlock, MI

Comments about Suave sauve humectant shampoo:

Sauve Humectant shampoo is the very best shampoo I've ever used.  My hair had been badly damaged from at-home perms. I went to a salon and they wouldn't even touch it except to cut it. The girl didn't even want to use the blow dryer on it - my hair was that damaged. So, I started using this shampoo and my hair started seeing improvement right away.  Before I knew it, my hair was extremely shiny and healthy looking. It has a very rich lather but rinses easily. You don't have to use alot of it either.  I have medium length hair and I only use an amount of about the size of a dime.  It smells great too.  And the really nice thing about it is that is it not expensive at all.  It's a high quality product with a small price.  And you can get it just about anywhere!

Suave Humectant Shampoo is okay.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Suave sauve humectant shampoo:

This product would be something worth buying at Walmart. It would only be good to help you get through until you could afford something better. It's not the best but it's not the worst, either. It doesn't smell all that great but it does clean hair okay.

Suave professional shampoos are teriffic

from Charlestown, RI

Comments about Suave sauve humectant shampoo:

The Suave Professional Shampoos and Conditioners are a wonderful series  of products that work just as well as the expensive brands.  They  even place the comparable  brand name on the different types.  Our favorite here is the Humectant, which is comparable to Nexxus.  It is fragrant, sexy smelling pair of products that  moisturises and softens dry hair.

In the end you get a wonderful result of shiny  easy to manage hair.