Other Shampoos:
sauve Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo

Suavesauve Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo

Sauve Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoos

Comments about Suave sauve Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo:

Growing up my mother bought the Sauve Moisture Milks shampoos a lot. I have to say it is not one of my favorites, but really does get the job done. It is just your basic shampoo with a variety a scents. It is one that can be used on any member of the house. From young children to adults. There is nothing really special about the shampoo that grabs your attention. Don't expect super silky smooth hair, anti-dandruff properties, or volume. It is one of those that you use just to get your hair clean. I buy it every now and then for my children aged five, seven, and nine. They are all boys with short hair. So for me to buy some expensive shampoo that does things they don't need is pointless. Just for them to wash their hair and make sure it is clean, it's perfect.

I would say it is effective, but that is about it. Just don't expect much. If you have limp, dull hair. Its not for your.

Sauve makes a variety os scents. All of the ones I have used or have bought have smelt very good. Delicious even!

suave moisture milks is the best affordable shampoo i have found

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Suave sauve Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo:

suave moisture milks is the best shampoo i have found that is affordable and works well with adults and children. the variety of scents is wonderful for the whole family and yet it still works for all different hair types. I will continue to use it for my children, and for my fiancee and myself. We are a interracial family and it works wonders on all of us.