Other Baby Walkers:
Safety 1st
Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker

Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker

This Disney Walker Has Been a Parent's Dream.

A recent gift from my parents was a **Disney walker **called the **Disney Safety 1st Princess Music and Lights Walker.**  It's more than just a walker, because it has turned into a great entertainment center for our baby that she enjoys using again and again.  The walker comes with a princess theme, and uses a lot of the Disney ideas to make it work.  On the top of the tray for the walker are two fold-out trays that are called activity trays.  When she is just playing they are in front of her, but when you want her to eat or snack, they fold back to reveal a singular tray that can be used for those many other functions.  It's really quite ingenious, and the combination of Disney and Safety 1st has a winner with this walker.

On the two activity trays are a total of four "toys" that our daughter can play with.  They are with the princess theme as well, and its easily discernable which movies they have come from.  The baby doesn't really know what they mean yet of course, but she appears to love the coloring and the ease with which she can play with them.  The four princess themes toys are a magic wand mirror and teether, a castle that has a plastic encasement that you push down to play music while lights flash, a carriage in a bead-filled spinner that can be moved by the baby, and finally a rail of spinners that the baby can play with.  The spinners are in the shapes of princess dresses, hearts and so on.

The Disney walker sits on four rolling wheels, has three levels of height adjustment, and a nicely padded seat.  The seat is very well padded, so if your baby "bucks" against it, they aren't going to be injured.  It's also machine-washable if anything baby related ends up getting on it.  The multi-functionality of the walker makes it really easy to use, and the baby simply loves getting placed in it because it lets her sit upright, see the world at a different vantage point, and enjoy herself with the toys.  They recommend this walker for kids 6 months of age up to 24 months, and she is on the low end.  We love it, even though she doesn't have the leg strength yet to peddle around yet, but we think that will just make it even more interesting to her when she gets a little bigger.

The Disney Princess Walker is a highly recommended baby product, and one which we are extremely glad was given to us.  The added benefit of this walker, is that it is very easy to put together out of the box.  It took me about 15 minutes total to put it together, and that was with reading the directions step-by-step.  The baby loves it, we love it, and it also gives her the chance to watch the cats that roam around our house.

Pretty for a girl

I purchased this walker because I liked the idea of a walker designed with a girl in mind and the review I read gave it a good safety rating.  All of the other walkers I looked at appeared to be designed for a boy.  There is a hidden snack tray underneath the toy tray, which I like.  There are three height adjustments and a lock to prevent the walker from collasping. Although the tallest adjustment is a little low if you hav a taller baby.  The walker does not restrain the baby well, mine could bend over the side and touch the safety bumper.  The bottom bumper was not wide enough to prevent my daughter from passing through doorways.The music and lights are a nice features that my daughter enjoys, but the volume is a little low and hard to hear sometimes.  The walker was very reasonab;ey prices. Overall, this was good buy for the quality, I don't know that I would recommend this walker, I would say do you awn research and find a wlaker that meets your needs anf go with that.

Lights and sounds.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

Our first child was spoiled. If we saw it she got it. The Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker was no exception. There were so many things to like about it. First and foremost, it's greatest selling point for me was the fact that it was just so cute. It also took up little space when it was folded down. It very easily slid right under my bed. There were two top pieces that folded outward. There was a nice sized snack tray underneath it. The walker had 3 separate adjustment heights as well which helped us out a lot as she grew. She was able to move around with ease. The fun music and lights kept her entertained and busy for a good while. The seat was easily detachable and relatively easy to wash. The rest of the walker was easy to clean as well and was very durable for the 6 months she actually used it. Overall, I was quite happy with my purchase. It definitely served it's purpose very well for my family.

She absolutely loves it!

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

I let my daughter use a very basic walker at first but she had very little interest in it. She would usually cry as soon as we put her in it, and cry until we took her out. We upgraded to the Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker and we couldn't be happier. She loves sitting in this walker, and is entertained the entire time! It has a ton of things to hold her interest, and she is able to move herself around on the wood floors without any issue. The only problem she has is moving on carpet, so if you have a house full of carpet this probably wouldn't be a good product for your child.

Baby Walker

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

My daughter is almost 2 and this walker is fantastic. In the beginning she couldn't use it to much because her legs were different lengths. But as soon as she started standing and then walking she would climb in and out of it on her own. Besides just sitting in it, its a perfect height for the little ones as they run around and stop once in a while for little snack or for some fun. My daughter absolutely loves the toys on top. There are sounds and music and most of them come off pretty easy to be able to clean or just give a quick wipe. It folds down for easier storage and of course has wheels so she can move around if she pleases. This walker is really good for any age after they can support themselves and sit up with support. Even when my daughters feet didn't hit the ground at all she was using it, and this was probably the most time she would use it, once she started moving she would never sit still in it. This walker really is pretty great, whether its for a sit down meal or for a run around snack, the tray is big size and the toys slide to each side to either cover or expose the tray.

Terrific Baby Walker

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

First of all, this walker is so adorable. I bought this for my grand daughter and she loves it!. The toys are very engaging and keep her entertained quite well. The seat seems comfortable for her. It's easy to get her in and out. The wheels turn well as she scoots around the house.

Too high for 6 month baby...

from Logan, UT

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

I bought this because my baby (at 4 months) was ready for movement and action.  She loves her bouncer/jumper but didn't like being in the same place.  I figured a walker was the solution!  I bought the **Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker** because it was on sale at Walmart... I wanted the gender generic one, but they were sold out (in case we have another child and it happens to be a boy). It was relatively easy to put together and has a lot of toys (that move, light-up, play music, etc.) to keep her entertained.

The problem was - her feet didn't touch the ground even on the lowest setting.  We're still using it anyway - the toy sections rotate out and she can play with her favorite toys in the tray section.  So now we play the waiting game until she's long enough to touch down.

I'd give this product 5 stars if it had a lower setting.  She's ready to move and this product doesn't work since she's not tall enough.

Safety 1st Disney Princess Walker is wonderful!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

I bought the Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker because it was really cute and I love everything Disney.  This walker has been wonderful for my daughter!  She loves the lights and the music that it plays.  There are several different toys to keep her entertained.  The toys also slide out with a tray on the bottom that I can put snacks on.  The walker is also very portable and folds up very easily with the push of a button.  The walker can also be adjusted to fit various heights.  It was a little too high for my baby at first, but she grew into it nicely.  She loves to run around the house in this walker, and it's great to put her in it and keep her out of things.  She also likes to try and bounce in it, which is really funny.  I can put her in the walker while I get ready in the morning and it keeps her entertained the whole time!  I highly recommend this walker for all parents with a little princess!

Princess Walker is a bit disappointing!

from Madison, AL

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

Our princess walker was handed down to us from a girlfriend, and although it is a functional piece of baby equipment, it lacks the little extra something that might keep my daughters attention for an extended period of time. Although it lights up and plays music, the limited array of toys just doesn't cut it. Also, I don't like the way the seat is set up. It does not support the growing infant well. I've had to place a blanket in with my daughter so that she would be better supported while she played with it. The walker is just not worth the money it was paid for.

i did not like the quality

from Danbury, CT

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

i hated this walker. i had to teach my baby how to walk because it is too heavy for her to push it. every time i putted her in there she prefered to play with the toys. i wanted something that she learn to walked with. i had to buy her a little car that she can pushed. it worked and she felt free to go any where.

Pretty for a girl

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

Shortest setting still too high

from Rowlett, TX

Comments about Safety 1st Disney Princess Music and Lights Walker:

My daughter started walking a few weeks ago, and is taking a few steps at a time.  I had a problem with her constantly getting into things (under tables and whatnot), so I thought that the walker would be perfect for her and keep her off of the floor and safer.  Unfortunately, of the height settings, even the lowest one is about 3 inches too tall for her!  She uses it about 3 minutes at a time, but since she cannot move around, she gets frustrated easily and cries to get out.  I wish that they had made just one more height setting so that it would fit her, because by the time she's tall enough to fit in this, she'll be walking unassisted too well to enjoy it.