3.3

Cons

Buyer Beware

from Montreal

Pros

Cons

• Poor reliability

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

As far as I am concerned it is a scam. Overpriced, broke after 3 months. CSR Royale has the worse customer service I have ever dealt with. Costs more to return it on warranty than to go out and buy a new one. Buyer Beware

not that great! be careful!

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

When I had first got the product I was very ecstatic. I'm a natural hair black female and I do not use any chemicals or perms in my hair. Every time I do flat iron my hair with a basic flat iron it will start to frizz back up. I'm mixed so my hair isn't really kinky but more swirly. Since I got the royale flat iron I have had no frizz and no matter how strong the humidity is it would not frizz up. But the next week when it was washing time my curls were going away. The curls on the side would go away and eventually the ones on the back too. I only have the top patch of my hair that curls up. The texture of my hair is softer though but I used the royale flat iron on the lowest setting which is 140. I do believe there is something wrong with mine because it doesn't feel like 140 it looks smokey, and when it is off but plugged into the wall it still heats up. I think there is something wrong with my royale flat iron.

It works well with the frizz and split ends.

It didn't even work well when I first got it although I thought it did so it's not very durable.

Royale The Dirty Little Secret of Flat Irons

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

I personally love this product. I was in the mall and the man at the kiosk asked me to try it and while he was a little pushy, he talked it up pretty well and I was interested. My hair is beyond thick and I'm multiracial and this product worked to straighten it out and gave it a curl that seemed to hold really well which is unusual since curls never stay in my hair. This flat iron was a must after I tried it, but it was pricey and I wasn't prepared to pay that much for it so I went home and bought it online for much cheaper. My hair is so thick and naturally wavy that I worried with such a small flat iron it would take me longer to straighten and it didn't at all which was great and it really did make my ends look healthier which was a shock and pleasant surprise. I have used a ton of flat irons from the cheaper ones to the more expensive ones and I usually like the cheaper ones since the plates are larger, but this was the first flat iron with small plates that I really really loved. This is worth it for anyone and the fact that curls come out pretty good in it is just a plus.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

Heat up very well and easy to use but an expensive product which I would expect to last more than 14 mths

I bought the classic Purple Zebra straighteners Mine only lasted 14 months and they stopped heating up. the element had gone in such a short time - they are not a cheap product!

Excellent for low maintenance and cute fun but quick hair dos.

from Mims, FL

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

This is a great product. I was very skeptical because I don't do anything fancy with my hair. The flat iron is so easy I just run it through my hair and flip the ends up or down. It instantly adds volume or takes out frizz depending on what my hair problem is for the day. It has a heat setting dial so that you can adjust the temperature. My main love is that I don't like hair spray and when you use this flat iron your hair just stays the way you style it without hair spray.

For the price..worth it

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

When I saw this straightener, i thought it was pretty cool looking cuz of the styles they come in and when i saw what they did;dry, straighten, and curl hair, was pretty impressive. however, the royale straigtener was REALLY expensive, so once i got it home, i washed my hair, and did a little piece that was towel dryed, and i had perfect salon grade curls without any mousse, hairspray or crazy scrunchy stuff. and it felt soft!!! i went out that night, and my hair stayed perfect, into the next day too! it was amazing! now the price takes some people away, but i have not found a better straigtener worth the price!

The Royale straightener is the best hairstyling tool I own

from Wahiawa, HI

Comments about royale Professional Flat Iron:

The Royale straighteners Come in many different colors and designs to meet anyones attitude while it heats up to 200 degrees which is more then the popular Chi Hairstraightener that is so often raved about. It removes flyaways that so many  women hate in humid weathers like in Florida which is where I'm from and in Hawaii which is where i now live. It also softens the hair to touch. It heats up quickly with adjustable heat knob to determine how hot you want the iron to come to. Come with a lifetime warranty. It can also style hair with a flip and can also curl without having to change to a curling iron. My hair is very thin and fine and does not stay in one stlye for very long with normal curling irons and hairspray but with this Royale the heat makes it stay the same style all day long without hairspray. I believe that this is the best hairstyling tool that I own and was not disappointed with the product.