Viewpoints
Reviewers' Choice Awards

Top Multivitamins

Good health begins with good nutrition. Many of our reviewers swear by the multivitamins they take. And who knew that energy could be found in a bottle? These top multivitamins work wonders. The Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice awards recognize the top vitamins on the market, based solely on the product reviews we collect and publish daily on Viewpoints. Our reviews are written by ordinary consumers, not professional testers. These top multivitamins vitamins meet the Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice award eligibility and represent the top 15 percent of 107+ reviewed on Viewpoints.

Top-Multivitamins-Nature-Made-Multi-Complete

Best Overall: Multivitamins

Nature Made Multi Complete ($11, 130 ct.)

Rated 90 | 94+ Reviews

The Nature Made brand has a near cult following on Viewpoints. Reviewers rave about the quality and trust they place in any vitamin or supplement with the Nature Made label. “By far my favorite,” writes one reviewer. Others “often find great deals” and “feel great right away” after taking a Nature Made wonder pill.

“Before I started taking Nature Made Multi Vitamins I was tired and had no energy …  now since I have been taking these vitamins I have more energy and am not as tired. I have recommended Nature Made to my friends and family.”styree, Queen Creek, AZ, Reviewer since 2010

Top-Multivitamins-EquateBest Value: Multivitamins

Equate Complete Multivitamin ($7.68/200 ct.)

Rated 88 | 26+ reviews

This generic brand is a clear favorite on Viewpoints. Reviewers say they are “all in favor of saving more,” and these “seem to work just as well as brand-name vitamins.” The Equate Complete Multivitamin scores on all levels. And we agree, “Why pay more?”

“This is excellent nutrition insurance if you are dieting in which case you may not get 100% vitamins and minerals. I am impressed with the amount of vitamin D and calcium that are in this pill … A great choice for every day use!” AndyYurechko, Reviewer since 2013

Share Your Own Review

Top Multivitamins GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Best Overall: Multivitamins – For Women

GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Active ($40/30 pk.)

Rated 92 | 30+ reviews

Many women want a multivitamin with a specific combination of vitamins and minerals to meet female health needs. The GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Active packs are “worth every penny” because “I feel much better,” insist reviewers. Geared toward the needs of more active women.

“I take 2 pills daily with food. The pills are large, but have like a vanilla-flavored coating to help them go down. Make sure you eat with food as suggested or you will get an upset stomach. As with any vitamin, it takes a while to get use to. I always feel good when I take them.”rachstrc, Barberton, OH, Reviewer since 2011

Share Your Own Review

Top Multivitamins Nature Made Multi for HerBest Value: Multivitamins – For Women

Nature Made Multi For Her ($10.79/90 ct.)

Rated 90 | 90+ reviews

Even though the pill is “humongous,” reviewers say they feel great when taking this budget-friendly multivitamin formulated for women. The Nature Made Multi For Her is “super easy to digest” and “very easy on your stomach.” Reviewers swear it gives them energy.

“I feel like Nature Made is a brand I can trust, and they make it affordable with frequent buy one get one free sales as well as putting out coupons for their products … I highly recommend Nature Made for any woman.”qclipper, Prince George, VA, Reviewer since 2010

Share Your Own Review

Top Multivitamins Centrum SilverBest Overall and Best Value: Multivitamins – For 50+

Centrum Silver  ($9/80 ct.)

Rated 90 | 31+ reviews

Like most people, we like to think we are not getting older, we’re getting “better.” Centrum Silver is a time-tested multivitamin for adults 50+ who care about staying in top shape as they age. “This multivitamin has a lot going for it,” says one reviewer, protecting bone, eye and heart health, plus supplements for energy.

“Worth its weight in silver … There are tons of multi-vitamins out there and I feel that Centrum Silver is the top brand. Centrum Silver has two of the important qualities I like, a wide variety of vitamins and affordability.” Tomzwasd, Riverside, CA, Reviewer since 2011

Share Your Own Review

Top Multivitamins Disney Fairies Multivitamin Gummies with CalciumBest Overall and Best Value: Multivitamins – For Children

Disney Fairies Gummies MultiVitamin ($12.49/180 ct.)

Rated 93 | 23+ reviews

If you’ve tried to coax a child into swallowing a pill, you celebrate any product that makes the medicine go down. “My children absolutely love the flavor of these vitamins,” exclaims one. “I’m a young adult who doesn’t like taking pills, and I eat these every morning.”

“My daughter is obsessed … she begs us every day for her vitamins haha. She can’t wait to take them because she thinks it is a treat for her. I don’t think she actually realizes they are good for her or what they are, but I’m glad she likes them so much because they help keep her healthy.”scottybotty, San Antonio, TX, Reviewer since 2011

More Top Multivitamins

These 10 multivitamins are award winners too! They meet the tough criteria for a Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice award and are also highly recommended:

Top-Multivitamins-Lil-Critters-Gummy-Vites L’il Critters Gummy Vites Complete

Top Multivitamins Flintstones Complete GummiesFlintstones Complete Gummies

($16.59/150 ct.)

Rated 88 | 78+ Reviews

Read Reviews | Share Your Own Review

Top Multivitamins Nature's Plus Source of Life TabletsNature’s Plus Source of Life Tablets

($40.59/180 ct.)

Top Multivitamins Centrum Flavor BurstCentrum Flavor Burst Adult Chew

($11/120 ct.)

Rated 85 | 35+ Reviews

Read Reviews | Share Your Own Review

Editor’s Note: The Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice awards for multivitamins were given in January, 2014, and current product ratings may differ.