Other Supplements:
Puritan's Pride
Puritan's Pride Hydrolyzed Collagen

Puritan's Pride Hydrolyzed Collagen

It made a believer of Me

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about Puritan's Pride Hydrolyzed Collagen:

**Puritan's Pride Hydrolyzed Collagen was a shot in the arm for me.  About six months ago, I was needingsomethingto supplement my Glucosamine Chondroitin to help with knee pain.  I was readingon the internet that collagen might help.   I decided to give it a try.  Surprise, it did help and I got an added benefit.**

**Losing weight is almost impossible for me and I actually cringe to see the hanging skin that doesn't go away.   I had lost over 3 years 50 pounds, but not really any clothing sizes.  Imaginemy surprize that after 2 months my clothes seem to hang.  I hadn't lost any more weight, but my size had  dropped.  I bought some pants figuring that the body was catching up with the  scale.  Now 4 months later, my new pants are too big and 2 pairs of older smaller pants now fit as well as two pairs of jeans that I had to stuff myself into suddenly need a belt to help keep them up.**

**I researched collagen andfound that it renews elasticity to the skin.  ****Puritans Pride Hydrolyzed Collagen I firmly believe is helping me inmy diet efforts.  Although Iam not losing per the scale, my clothes are definitly showing a difference.**

**Puritans Pride Hydrolyzed Collagen can be bought a their website and they usually have a great deal going.  And if you belong to MyPoints, they are a supplier for them andyoucan get a generous amount of My Points from them.**