4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Simply Amazing

I purchased a couple of these from a local consignment shop near home when our daughter was about 3 weeks old and having trouble with gas. I thought it was worth a shot and might bring me a little peace and quiet. They were one of the most wonderful choices I had made to ease her tummy troubles. They completely stopped her from swallowing too much air during feedings. This system works great when your busy or just on the go. We used it a lot during car rides when we were traveling to and from places. They were very easy to clean and sanitize with the small brush that was included in the box. This bottle system was extremely durable and we never had any problems with them leaking. The bottle system works with most standard 8 ounce bottles. The only down side to this was that it didn't work so well with the smaller 4 ounce size bottles. But with a little snip of the lower tube we were able to use them with smaller bottles. This is definately a great product to have.

I HATE the Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle!!!

This product is for LAZY parents! Feeding your child is a great time to bond! Why let a  bottle which can cause MAJOR gas becasue it dosen't have a valve to hold the milk in to the straw! That makes for a VERY fussy baby which leades to mom or dad or both being very frusturated! The other thing we delt with was clogging of the straw! This bottle was a waste of money and waste of time! The Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle was one of the worst purchaces I have ever made! I would NEVER tell any one to buy it! After using the bottle 2 times the first time our daughter got very bad gas and cried for hours and the second time the bottle clogged up causing our daughter to be frusturated and cry! I threw it away. I am glad to have tried it so when I have friends or family that ask about it I can tell them what a horrable product it was and that it was a very big waste of time and money! DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Hands Free Baby Bottle

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

This bottles were a good idea, but it just doesn't work. I tried these with my son because I thought it would be helpful. I have three kids, and I'm in school. I am always so busy, and I need any help I can get! I thought I would be able to lay him beside me while I'm doing my school work on the bed. He could pretty much feed himself while I wrote papers. It was a nice concept, but this bottle was just ridiculous. First, the nipple kept falling out of his mouth. I would have to pick it up and put it back in every couple of seconds. Second, he could not suck on the nipple hard enough to get the milk to come down the tube. He wasn't able to do that until he was about 6 months old. By the time he was that age, he was able to roll over. I would put it in his mouth, and he would roll over and it would fall out again. On top of these bottles not working, I read that they are dangerous because they are a choking hazard. A baby should never have a bottle in their mouth without someone holding it. Do not buy these!

Simply Amazing

Coolest bottles ever!

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

I was so thrilled once I discovered the Podee bottle system. they are now my go to gift for baby showers!

Child's Comfort
Nothing could be more comfortable than these podee bottles. The tubing attaches to the nipple so the wight of it is not more than a pacifier. Its perfect for tiny hands to pick up and hold.

Leak Prevention
My daughter never had a single leak while using these bottles. The tubing is air tight and creates a vacuum seal when installed properly.

Everything is easy to clean except the tubing. The way I did those was to boil some water and allow the tubes to soak in the hot water for about five minutes. After that I allowed the tubes to air dry. For the rest of the parts I put them in the top rack in a baby cage container and everything cleaned right up.

Keeps Air Out
From what I can tell they did a good job in keeping the air out. The only issue I ever had was getting the milk sucked into the nipple at the beginning of each feeding. For this I would have to suck on the nipp to get the liquid into the tub so my baby wasn't sucking on air.

These bottles and all their parts are very durable and no damage has occurred while using them!

• Keeps Air Out:

Podee bottle is the best invention since the diaper!

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

I can not stress to you how much I loved this bottle! I told every mom or mom to be about these bottles! My husband and I traveled a lot or were running errands often and these were amazing. Fill it up with formula and sit the bottle up right and the baby will latch on. What could be more wonderful than a hands free bottle! They are pricy for one bottle but I thought they were worth it, I even bought them as baby shower gifts! My son did great with them but I will say if your baby is sensitive or needs a bottle that blocks air this may not be right for you. If the formula runs to low it will allow the baby to suck air through. Also, my son had a bad habit of pulling the tube because it was pretty long but quickly learned he touches it he will not eat. Although, this bottle also prevents ear aches because the baby will not be laying down while drinking. It is amazing for car rides!

Child's Comfort
My son loved them!

Leak Prevention
It fell over several times and we never had a problem with leaks.

The tube is not fun to clean and is fairly complicated.

VERY CONVIENENT!

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

This was a lifesaver in so many different situations! I could set the bottle up for my son when we were out and about shopping, or driving in the car without having to pull over or go home immediately just because he was hungry. It definately taught him how to be more self sufficent as well which lets be serious, what mom does't want for their kids? Instead of listening to you baby scream all the way home, GET A PODEE to save your eardrums and help your baby out. I promise, it will help your anxiety.

Leak Prevention
if tilted sideways it would leak a little, but i guess all bottles would a little right?

It has a lot of parts which can be time consuming to clean, but with how much it can prove to be a lifesaver I think it was worth it!

• Keeps Air Out:

Awsome bottle. Great for busy moms and dads.

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

If you've ever been in the car or busy with the other kids and haven't had the time to sit and feed the baby this bottle is for you.  I wouldn't rcommend always setting baby down for meals but sometimes you just don't have the option to hold them and these bottles keep them from getting air and just make life easier in general.

Love this lifesaver!

from Beaverton, OR

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

This is the most amazing little invention know to parents. We had 3 children and were suprised by a fourth pregnancy last year. I found out I was having twins very early on and knew I had to continue working. My husband is a stay at home dad, and I knew he would have a really hard time taking care of the 4 little kiddos (3 in diapers!). We were introduced to the Podee bottle by a twins club my husband and I joined. Its amazing! Im sure we wouldve gotten through the bottle year okay, but the Podee made it so much easier.

We were able to feed them sitting up. We were able to hold them both while they drank their bottles. They were able to drink their bottles in the car since we could just stick their bottles next to them in their car seat.

And no spills! It comes with a tiny brush to clean out the tube. Cleaning is easy as long as you IMMEDIATELY rinse everything and run the brush through the tubing really quick. Then we would stick everything in the dishwasher at least once per day to sanitize.

Our #1 baby item for sure!

HANDS FREE!!!

from Yonkers, NY

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

I received this as a gift, and was skeptical at first.  The nipple is attached to the bottle through a long tube.  My friend showed me how to use it, and I was hooked!  My baby was in his carseat, and I could tuck the bottle under his arm, put the nipple in his mouth, and he feeds himself! Great for when you are driving and baby is hungry, or when you need your hands for something else.

I went back to the store and bought 4 more.  I also recommend them to all my friends and buy them for gifts for soon to be mom's.  It was definately a woman who created this product!

Also, it comes with a tool that looks like a pipe cleaner, to clean the tube.  works great!

Mother of preemie twins!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle:

These bottles were an absolutel life and sanity saver. Had I not had these bottles, I would have been completely lost. These bottles allowed me to feed both babies at the same time and with little effort so I was able to focus more on them and not on handling the bottles. They were never gassy, or fussy and no colic either. Once they could hold their own bottles, it was great to transform them into 'sippy-cup' like bottles so their necks weren't strained backwards. I always buy these bottles for all my friends who are having babies, singletons or multiples. Absolute must for parents!

I HATE the Podee Hands-Free Baby Bottle!!!

from Brownsburg, IN