Other Supplements:
Nutrilite
Nutrilite Daily

Nutrilite Daily

Nutrilite is really a great company...so is this product.

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Nutrilite Daily:

I received a 60 day supply of this product at the Dallas Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon last weekend and have been using for a week now and find that, after reading several internet articles and others reviews on Nutrilite, that this company really does respect humans and the environment! I have discovered that they really do use REAL ingredients without all the fake fillers of other vitamins and grow many of the products right on their own land.

They are a natural company and with that in mind, I feel so much more compelled to support a company that respects my life and points of views. I am already a very healthy and active woman so adding this suppliment to my diet hasn't really caused any amazing energy stories that I can share but I can tell you that I know I am adding nutrients that my body can readily utilize in it's everyday functions wihout all the unnatural ingredients.

I feel good using this product.

Sandy

Lightens your day!

from Andover, MN

Comments about Nutrilite Daily:

Having so many vitamins and minerals Nutrilite is a highly competitive supplement on the market. It has the daily needed requirements for Vitamin A, C(150%), D, E, K, Thiamin(150%), Riboflavin(150%), Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, B12(150%), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium(20%), Iron(33%), Phosphorus(4%), Iodine, Magnesium(25%), Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, and Molybdenum.

But what's so unique about this product that it stands out from other supplemental products? Nutrilite is a product from Amway, a company that uses natural ingredients in most of their supplements. Just taking in this one tablet daily (preferably with a meal) you are also taking in ingredients grown on the companie's natural fields. Some of the ingredients include alfalfa, watercress, and parsley, spinach, and even carrot pulp powder.

Overall this is a great product to use, especially if you're looking for a natural alternative to supplemental vitamins.