2.7
Nice'n Clean
Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes

Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes

2.7

Leaves Only Streaks and Smudges on Everything.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes:

I love using cleaning wipes because they save time and money as they are two products in one. I bought these a couple of months ago and still have because they don't clean very well. I bought these because my computer is always filthy, and I don't like spraying glass cleaner on the screen or on my television. I purchased these hoping they would leave a nice shine on my electronics and glass, but they only left streaks and smudges on anything I cleaned with these. I eat right in front of my computer every morning so it becomes spotted with milk droplets all over the screen. When I used these wipes they weren't powerful enough to get the spots off, it just smeared them all over my screen. I've tried using these on all my electronics such as, my phone, television, VCR, CD and DVD players, printer and other electronically devices. I found about the only thing these can clean is dust, but it leaves streaks across any electronic I use these on. Now I have decided to use these on electronics that cannot be seen in the entertainment shelf I have.

I eat right in front of my computer every morning, it's a bad habit because the computer's screen becomes spotted with milk droplets up. I found these wipes weren't even powerful enough to get the spots off the computer screen. They just seemed to smear the milk all over my screen, leaving smudges and streaks. I've tried using these on all my electronics like my phone, television, VCR, CD and DVD players, printer and other electronically devices. The company needs to reexamine the ingredients this contains and come up with a better formula. One that will actually clean electronics like it's supposed to.

Safely cleans LCD screens at a bargain price.

Comments about Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes:

I give it an "A". Does what its supposed to do, and very inexpensive. I had heard that ammonia can damage an LCD screen and wanted to get the proper cleaner. This product passes with flying colors.

No streaks, no lint, no static. And most importantly, no ammonia or alcohol.

Did not detect a strong or definable scent. Not applicable.

Leaves Lint & Streaks Behind

from Portland, TX

Comments about Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes:

I bought these because they were inexpensive and I really needed something to wipe my laptop down with. However, they do a shoddy job, leaving lint and streaks behind. The laptop may be shiny, but the shine is covered with a thin layer of lint. My screen looks like absolute trash after being wiped down with these things. Also, they're not very soft and I do worry they may scratch my screen. I do not recommend these, I suggest spending the extra cash to get a better electronic wipe. I'm going to avoid anything made by this company.

Lousy Product

from Medford, NY

Comments about Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes:

Nice 'n clean is neither. The towlettes in the cannister were never wet enough, I'd say half dried. Being a stupid consumer, I tried a towlette nonetheless. What I got was a streaky screen and was out (I think) nine bucks. This company should be ashamed selling shoddy products and further, I'd say keep away from anything they sell. They are not to be trusted no matter what they manufacture. I hate being ripped off.

They end up like prunes shortly after you buy them

from Twin Falls, ID

Comments about Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes:

I have tried them three times and all three times I have only been able to use about 4-5 sheets of the 80 because they end up drying up sitting on the shelf in the office. Give me back my spray any day!!!!!!!!!!!

I love othese nice'n clean wipes

from Yukon, OK

Comments about Nice'n Clean Electronic Cleaning Wipes:

I wanted something better to clean my computer with than what I was using, so I found these nice 'n clean wipes. There are 24 anti static, alcohol free wipes in a box, and you can use them on practically all of your electronics. They are very convenient. One thing I really like about them is that you can use them between your computer keys to clean in between them, and they do a great job. They are in individual packages and the price was great.  They prevent dust build up too.  I went a little crazy with them, but now not only is our computer nice and clean, so is our televisions, phones, remote controls, etc... There are just so many things to use these on. It says on the box to use them at least three times a week, but, I used mine early in the week, and everything looks just as clean as they did when I first used them, so I will probably one use them once a week. At this rate, they will last a long time.