Other Kids' Electronics:
nabi Jr. Learning Tablet

nabi Jr. Learning Tablet

Fun learning tool

Comments about nabi Jr. Learning Tablet:

My son got this shortly before his 3rd birthday. He does like to sit and play on his own 'tablet' so he can be like the adults. He just isn't one that can sit still for long periods of time. He would rather play with physical objects rather than play a game. But, there are enough different kinds of pre-loaded games that are fun for all ages. I like that they are all educational, but not boring. He specifically loves the letter puzzles and all of the balloons that you get to chase around and pop when you win a game. It is really nice to have something quiet that he can do by himself when it is time to be calmer and quiet (like church). I like that it gets parents/older family members involved and helps every one have fun together. I like that it is educational without being boring and it keeps the little guys entertained and keeps their brain intrigued and growing. This Nabi Jr. comes with the protective case too, so as soon as you take it out of the box it is ready to play!

perfect for little ones!

Comments about nabi Jr. Learning Tablet:

My son received this as a Christmas gift when he was almost 3yrs old. He almost NEVER puts it down. He loves all the games that came pre-loaded. Some of the games are made for older kids (this tablet is recommended up to 6yrs old) but he doesn't notice and there is a way to limit which games he has access to.

Just yesterday my son dropped it face down on concrete outside, I thought for SURE it would have broke or AT LEAST shut off and restarted. It did neither! I was completely shocked! Kid tested and mother approved for sure ;)

The ONLY reason I'm not giving it a 10 is because occasionally when my son is clicking 100 apps at once it may freeze for a brief moment and have a pop up saying "force close" . This hasn't become a problem for my son though, he hasn't even noticed, he just reopens whatever app he was last clicking. And to the Nabi's defense my son did overload by clicking it.

Ultimate educational toy

Comments about nabi Jr. Learning Tablet:

love this, it is a tablet and toy all in one, so durable and preloaded with a bunch of cool apps with my kids favorite characters. My kids now have a camera they can use, along with stories either they can read or get read to them. I love the mommy mode you can switch too to allow you access to the web, while the kids have no access if I choose. You can also set a timer for play and kids can earn currency to get apps by completing tasks and their chore lists. Rechargeable and no cartridges to lose. This truly was a great gift for my kids.