Other Detergents:
MET-65146
Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air

Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air

LOVE IT!

For many years I used various laundry detergents and now that I'm introduced to Method, I'm not going back!

Best of all it is non-toxic, and doesn's sting the eyes...Read complete review

Best of all it is non-toxic, and doesn's sting the eyes or cause me to cough, as some detergents have. Fresh air is a great lemony scent and lingers on the clothes for the first wear. The product is easy to use and lasts a long time, as it is highly concentrated. You only need four pumps. Nothing to pour out and risk spilling.

On my first tries I ended up putting in many clothes but the clothes came out clean and because it is a clear liquid, it doesn't stain the clothes, as blue colored detergents sometimes can. Overall this is a great detergent and you should try it, if you're looking for eco-friendly, non-toxic detergents.

Good but kind of spendy.

Method is a brand that's been around for several years now, there claim to fame is that they are more natural and safer for the body and skin.

I've used several different...Read complete review

I've used several different products from the line of products Including the different laundry detergents, out of all the different scents and types of laundry this one was my favorite.

The scent is great-know light a d fresh. It's not overpowering and is particularly pleasant. I've found that a lot of detergents have a too heavy or overpowering smell, that isn't the case with this one.

This Method detergent is great for sensitive skin as well. Because it is made from better for you ingredients it doesn't irritate as much as other detergents.

The bottle isn't huge. They do make two different sizes but even still the options are smaller than the other types of detergent that are available. This in addition to the fact that it is a better quality product means that the price tag Is a little higher so if you're constantly doing laundry, this might end up being a little expensive for you- but if you're looking for a better brand it might be worth it for you.

i will be buying this product

from Moscow ID

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
    • Dorm
    • Home
    • Laundry Room
    • Travel

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

I purchased the Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air because i love this brand's hand soap. they are an ethical and green company. our house is trying to decrease our carbon footstep without giving up great smelling clean clothes. This detergent fites the bill! it is cost effective, easy to store and use and smells heavenly. i used to use the smell boosters, but found i don't need them with this setergent. it washed my clothes clean, my whites were bright and colors did not fade.the stains that i usualy do not spot clean came out just as well as with my old regular Detergent. Clean and eco friendly! i look forward to seeing other cleansers from this company and would love to try dryer sheets from them. i loved how Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air scent was not overpowering. i have Migrianes and it is always hard to find the perfect match of "smells great" and "doesn't make my head pound for days" this detergent was the magic I was hoping for. i also love that there is no added dye to the detergent!

Good but kind of spendy.

from Florida

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gets Stains Out
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive
    • Small Volume

• Cleaning
    • Home
    • Laundry Room

Good product

from ohio

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

I got a sample of this product not to long ago and I was very delighted to be able to try this out. I had never used any natural detergents before and I was very excited to see how this would work for me. The method laundry detergent in the fresh air scent smelled amazingly refreshing when I opened it up. I was very surprised that it had such a freshing clean scent and it was mild and not overwhelming to the nose. I used this on my first load of laundry and I was surprised in how well it cleaned my clothes and also left a very subtle scent of fresh air behind. I would also say that this product is very reasonably priced and I love that it has all natural ingredients to keep me and my family healthy and away from toxic chemicals. I will certainly be purchasing this in the future to do my laundry because I was very pleased with the performance and overall product value.

Love the detergent hate the pump

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

The detergent was really good and easy to use until the pump broke, that is why I hate the pump. I loved the fresh clean smell and how it cleaned my clothes. The pump was easy to use and made it easy to dispense the liquid but then it broke and it was not easy to fix. I think the pump is a really great idea and makes the product easy to use but sometimes it breaks.

it had a really nice fresh clean smell and cleaned my clothes really well.

the scent was GREAT, long lasting and made it a pleasure to put on your clothes.

Great detergent, but pricey

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

I have used Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air when I was testing out detergent and was fairly happy with the results. Despite not being 100% accurate, but very close, I enjoyed the pump system because it did help me to save on detergent. I generally would use 3 pumps and a half for a medium size load on my clothes. My clothes would always come out clean and dirt free for the most part. Some items needed a second wash, but that was mainly for grass stains. My color clothes remained rich and vibrant after 10+ washes with Method Detergent. The only downside to using Method is that despite its efficient pump system I was still paying nearly twice the amount for this detergent than other name brand soaps. I understand that the potency of this detergent is more superior in cleaning my clothes in one wash, but I could purchase three times the volume with another brand and get similar results at a cheaper price. If Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air was cheaper or on sell I would definitely purchase it, but until then I'll buy cheaper detergent.

Not so good...

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

I purchased this product because I use other products by the same brand and wanted to try out their detergent. I had to end up returning this to the store due to being so unhappy with it. The scent of this product is overall nice and clean but it does not last on clothing. It also does a very poor job at cleaning clothing all of the way. I noticed items still seemed dirty whereas other brands of detergent would not have done this. I feel like I had to use twice the suggested amount just to get it to perform like other brands. I had high hopes for this product but sadly it just is not for me and I would probably not use it even if it were given to me for free. I did boost the rating because of the scent, but that is the only thing that this product has going for it in my own personal opinion.

This product lacks and needs a great amount of work.

The scent is good however it does not linger on clothing once they are dry.

Small amount cleans well!

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

This product packs a punch in a small quantity. I was surprised at how little "4 pumps" looked - yet my clothes come out as clean as products using ten times as much per load. I accidentally bought a refill on sale, then reluctantly purchased the pump at full price. I'm glad I did - it turns out to be cost-effictive per load, plus it's so much better for the environment because I'm using much less packaging. The refill packaging can be recycled while I reuse the pump.

Very clean clothes that smell great with a very subtle scent. Given the small amount of detergent used, maybe a few tablespoons at most, I was surprised that it cleaned as well as it does. I have no complaints. Sweaty gym clothes, stinky socks and muddy jeans all come out of the wash fresh and ready for another round of abuse.

My clothes smell fresh but they don't smell perfumed. They smell "clean". My husband didn't even notice, and that's a good thing.

I love Method Laundry Detergents.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

Like I've said time and time again, I am a huge fan of all the Method products, especially their laundry detergents.

The Method laundry detergetns are great because they don't use any harsh chemicals or cleaners in them, and all the fragrances are made out of oil blends. This detergent is both gentle on my clothes, and sensitive on my skin.

It does an amazing job at taking the stains and odors out of my clothes, and it leaves a wonderful fresh air scent on them. The fresh air scent leaves a really nice line dried fresh summer air scent behind. It's kind of a strong fragrance, but I don't find it to be irritating at all. I find it to be very smoothing and calming.

I like that I barely have to use much laundry detergent at all to get my clothes clean. It gets my clothes completely clean without pre-treating them, and I only have to use four pumps of detergent to wash a whole load of laundry.

This detergent is also great because it is environmentally friendly. It is made from mostly natural ingredeients, it's biodegradeable, the fragrance is made from essential oils, and the packaging is made from recycled materials.

It gets all the stains and odors out of my clothes without being harsh or irritating. You don't need to use a lot of this detergent to get your clothes completely clean. You only need four small pumps. My clothes come out brighter, whiter, and smelling fantastic with the Method detergents. I like that the Method detergent has a pump top container so that I don't waste, spill, or use too much of the detergent.

I used the fresh air scent of the Method laundry detergent. It has a nice strong but not irritating fresh scent to my clothes. It leaves them smelling like line dried laundry. If you don't like the fresh air scent Method also has spring daisy, lavender cedar, free and clear, and a sweet pea laundry detergent fo babies. Method uses oil blends for their fragrances, so although some of the scents are strong they are not harmful or irritating to your skin or body.

Fabulously Fresh

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

I originally purchased this Laundry Detergent due to the great price. Honestly I did not expect to love it. This Method brand product uses 95% natural and renewable ingredients. The bottle is even made of recycled materials and then again is also recyclable itself. Now that my friends, is a “green” product. I love the actual design of the bottle. It has a dose pump to give the exact amount that is needed, this is perfect for those learning how to wash clothes. This helps to conserve the detergent and not be wasteful. This detergent is hypo-allergenic and I have had no problems with my sensitive skin.

This product seems to be its own pre-treater. It not only cleans well but will also remove stains. This eliminates an extra stain remover product purchase.

The scent of this detergent is perfect. It is exactly what it advertises: “Fresh.” It works great for any person, men, women and children. It is a mild and simply clean scent.

Breath of Fresh Air

Comments about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air:

This detergent is definitely a new love in my house. We've been using it for several months and have noticed a difference in how our clothes smell and feel. They're softer and get cleaner without a residual smell like some main brand detergents leave. Instead of covering the scent of dirty clothes, it gets into the scents and removes them leaving your clothes fresher than ever.

As a detergent, it does a fantastic job of cleaning your clothes. It doesn't leave too much of mess in your washing machine and the bottle itself is a pump which is less messy than the cap of some other detergents. We use the laundry dryer balls as a fabric softener to stay green, so this in addition to the detergent has made our clothes soft and fresh.

I enjoy the scent, as it is a fresh scent. It reminds me of Febreeze a bit but in the best way possible. It leaves your clothes smelling great. The scent isn't overpowering at all.