Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
method Green Tea + Aloe Hand Wash

method Green Tea + Aloe Hand Wash

Pros

Cons

method green tea & aloe hand wash

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about method Green Tea + Aloe Hand Wash:

One of the best things about all method products is that they are all natural and do not contain a lot of harmful chemicals and that includes the method green tea and aloe hand wash which meets the same high standards! This is absolutely one of my favorite hand soaps! The all natural element of this hand soap is amazing because I wouldn't want to wash my hands with chemicals that could potentially leave harmful chemicals on my hands before I prepare food or things like that!
Another thing I love about this hand soap is the scent! It has a very fresh scent like green tea and it leaves my hands smelling really nice after washing with this. It lathers up really nicely and gets off all kinds of dirt and grime from my hands. I really feel like my hands are getting really clean with this hand soap! It washes off easily and doesn't leave any sticky residues on my hands.
Overall I really love this method hand soap!

a great method to use

Comments about method Green Tea + Aloe Hand Wash:

Method Green Tea and Aloe Hand Wash is such a great hand wash to use! I really love the Green Tea and Aloe scent of this hand wash and I love the way it leaves my hands smelling clean and fresh. You wash your hands with this hand wash as you would with any other hand wash just press down on the soap handle leaving about a dime size of soap in your palm and then run your hands under warm water and lather your hands together and then rinse them off. It is mess free and does not take up much counter space. I love the way it looks too! It is very simple but can accomplish so much. I do not find myself having to repurchase this hand wash by Method too frequently which is convenient and financially rewarding. I will definitely be recommending Method Green Tea and Aloe Hand Wash to all of my family and friends.

Method Green Tea and Aloe Hand Wash is so effective at cleaning my hands and leaving them smelling great.

I really love the Green Tea and Aloe scent of this hand wash by Method. It makes my hands smell so good!

Good for you and the environment!

from Saratoga, CA

Comments about method Green Tea + Aloe Hand Wash:

I love the idea behind method products - that they strive to be planet and animal friendly - meaning no animal testing. While some of their products don't seem to clean as well as their chemical filled counterparts the soaps work great! Plus the green tea and aloe one smells absolutely amazing. It's like I put lotion on my hands after I washed them! The soap also doesn't dry out your hands like other soaps can, but if you've got hard water it won't help you there.

My hands always feel nice, smell great, and I know they're clean. Plus it comes in a really nice looking dispenser (girls - read cute, boys - read girls will notice you've got good taste). So instead of a nasty looking piece of bar soap that will slowly disintegrate over time (and possibly collect germs from the surrounding area), you will know you've got some clean soap, that's environmentally friendly and makes a home decor statement as well. :)

Smells amazing leaving hands soft and clean!

from Gettysburg, PA

Comments about method Green Tea + Aloe Hand Wash:

Wonderful hand soap which smells fabulous and clean! This is not perfumy and great for kids too!  I really like that it lathered well and wasn't runny.  I would definately buy this again and the green color looked fabulous!