Other Baby Wipes:
MM-590
Member's Mark Baby Wipes

Member's Mark Baby Wipes

my favorite

Don't you just love when an off brand (cheaper) item turns out to be better than the name brand?  If so, buy these wipes!  Now, I'll admit and warn that these wipes aren't the softest for a newborn babies bottom. so first time moms might prefer something else. Believe me, though, these wipes hold up! They are a little thicker than namebrand wipes so it doesn't feel quite so disgusting when you're changing a nasty diaper. ;) The thickness also comes in handy for sticky faces and hands later on!

These wipes are also prefereable for me than the big old plastic tub containers of wipes because they're more portable.  My habit had me using the pop up Members Mark wipes at home until it was half empty.  Then, I transferred it to the baby's diaper bag.  Half of one of these popup containers would weigh that same as one of the miniplastic containers and will hold so many more wipes for the diaper bag! I hated having to refill that little mini plastic container every trip out! Now that my youngest is potty trained I don't have to transport these wipes EVERYWHERE!  I do, though, still have a pack in my car for those sticky hands/faces that I mentioned earlier.  Momma's gotta be prepared, right?

Stick with name brands

seI have two boys and I got these as a baby shower gift for my second child. At first I was ecstatic to get so many. But then after I got about halfway through the box I realized I was going through these much faster than the name brand wipes. They just didn't hold up as well and I had to use far more for each job. Also the packaging is terrible. If you  want to put them in a box to use them as a refill you have to break off the top of the package but if you want to just use it as a box itself it falls apart VERY easily. Just overall the packaging is cheaply made.

Also I noticed that the wipes at the top of the package are not as wet as the ones at the bottom, which are so wet the soak the child. These wipes may be a lot cheaper but in the long run you will buy a LOT more than you will with name brands. And a lot of those you can get coupons for so that they will not be as expensive. I say stay away from these. Also they are kind of rough feeling in my opinion.

Great Value!

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

I love the Member's Mark Wipes available at Sam's!  They do the job just like any others, but they run a bit less in price.  Plus, I love the fact that they have a re-sealable, pop-up package!  You can just pack one in the diaper bag without having to use a special container or a zipper bag!

Considering that I am using them for a toddler (potty-training right now, and using them for both her big, messy diapers/pull-up, plus to clean up hands and face after messy play), and a newborn (almost three months old), they are thick enough for the older one and delicate enough for the baby!

Best baby wipes we found

from Sears, MI

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

We have tried so many different wipes and these were our favorite. They came in a resealable package and it also worked for the diaper bag. They come in large qualntity and the resealable packages had a pop up package so it was easy to pull out a wipe at a time. They were unscented so we didnt have any trouble with them bothering the babys skin. We priced all the different stores and types of wipes and these were the best value. The biggest down fall to these wipes is that that you can only get them if you have a sam club membership. They are really soft but yet strong so they dont' fall apart when using them. As the kids got older we let them use them to dush and clean up other messes with them. I recommend these wipes to every new mother. I have bought them for babyshower gifts and I know most of them moms go and buy member's mark wipes after they run out of the wipes.I gave these baby wipes 5 stars out of 5 because they are OUTSTANDING!!

Great and not expensive!!

from Saint Peters, MO

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

Members Mark unscented baby wipes are a lifesaver.  The cost and quality is unbelievable.  When I first purchased this item I bought it thinking there is no way the quality is going to be very good, but I was definately surprised.  My son has very sensitive skin so before we were buying the hypo allergenic, dye free and very expensive baby wipes for him but then I decided to try this product and he has had no rash or any negative experience with these wipes.  The thickness of the wipes is great they are able to clean up all messes including ones my 5 year old makes with chocolate!!  We also love the way they are easy to pull out one at a time without sticking together this is awsome for those of us who have wigglers during diaper changing time!!  I recommend this product to all of my friends and even to my babysitter who has 4 little ones all in diapers that she watches and she agrees with me the cost and quality are outstanding as well as the efficency of the packaging.

Best wipes ever...really

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

These are the best wipes I've found.  They are thicker than any other brand.  I also love the individual plastic pouches that allows for easy travel.  We always keep an extra pack in the car to clean messy hands.  Just can't beat the value of these wipes.

Member's Mark baby wipes--cheap and great quality

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

I'm a stay at home mom who is very conscience about our budget.  I decided to try these wipes primarily because of the difference in pricing.  I was VERY pleasantly surprised.  My son has somewhat sensitive skin so I was a little worried about how his skin would respond to the change and considering that these were the 'cheap brand'.  Well he had no problems, no breakouts, nothing!  So we have used them ever since.  They are good quality-thick, moist, and durable.  I don't feel like I have to use more wipes because they are cheaper, I think instead that they are very comparable to the name brands out there.  I also like the convenience that each pack opens and closes securely, so they stay moist and don't necessarily have to be transported into another wipe holder.  The price is unbeatable and the quality really is above my expectations for the cheaper option.  I would recommend these wipes to anyone!

my favorite

from Robertsdale, AL

Only wipes I will buy

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

These are the best wipes I've ever tried. They perform just as well if not better than the name brands like pampers and huggies. For the price you get much more for your money. I tend to get diapers and wipes at the same time and with this large quantity I run out of both around the same time. The wipes are good size, they are popups which makes life easy when you only have one hand free. They are in their own packs I think there are 8 packs in a box. I use them for everything. Of course baby needs, I keep one in the van, in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, one in the diaper bag and one in the bedroom. I use them for everything, even quick wipedown cleaning. They are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free (my baby breaks out with any fragrance) They are gentle and all around a great buy!

Great Value on a neccessity

from Plano, TX

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

With my first child I was convinced that I had to use name brand everything. It had to be the best. I quickly learned that I was wrong. Especially when our budget would support my misconception. i gradually began to buy less pricey alternatives. And that included Members Mark Baby Wipes. They are great because they come in bulk. So you arent running out to the nearest 24 hour store to buy baby wipes at 11pm because the 250 wipe container that you just bought is suddenly empty. They are wrapped in individual soft packages with a hard plastic resealable flip top. You can use them as packaged, or , like we do, you can open the soft plastic package and use them in one of the larger name brand plastic containers or a travel wipe container. They aren't as thick as the name brand baby wipes, but they are thick enough to get the job done. And they are unscented which is great for sensitive little ones. And they won't break the bank.

Great wipes!

from Moncks Corner, SC

Comments about Member's Mark Baby Wipes:

These wipes are great.  They are thick and durable and have a pleasant smell.  I especially like that each pack has its own flip top closure.  No more need for the Huggies tubs that can be refilled.  I have three kids that two of which are out of diapers and I carry a package of wipes in the minivan as well as the baby's diaper bag.  These are perfect for that.  I've never had a time where they didn't come in handy.

One thing about these wipes that I don't care for is that if the kids have something on their clothes that you try to use the wipes to wipe it off of them - it leaves a fuzzy residue behind.  Wipes were not meant for that, I know, but as mentioned, I carry them everywhere and that is one thing about this brand of wipes that I have found that I don't like.

The wipes come in scented and unscented.  We buy scented and my kids have never had an allergic reaction to the wipes or the scent.  Try them, I think you'll like them.

Stick with name brands