1,233 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
littleBits

Summary

littleBits is a platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks for creating inventions large and small.

Read 1,233 Reviews

littleBits

Overall, good.

Overall, good. I am excited to receive my materials. I would give the actual website experience a 3 and the followup customer service a 4. I find your site hard to navigate. I do not like how the educator side of the site is organized. As an educator who already has more than 20 student kits purchased, I just wanted to order a few more individual bits and accessories, but I have to leave the educator portion of the site to shop for those, and then there was no obvious way to input a discount code upon checkout. When I contacted customer service about this, I promptly received a refund, so thank you for that! But I also don't like that you have no search field on your home page. So – mixed experience.

Actually paying for the product was easy enough.

Figuring out what I should buy was more difficult than it should be. As a new customer with 3 kids, it would be nice if there was a way to compare what is in several different kits without having to flip between the kits and read about each kit component.

Additional comparison options on what is possible or even a list of questions to help guide what kits to buy would have been helpful.

Also, each kit should have a free optional "idea book" for that kit. Given this is our first purchase, if ti goes well we would come back and buy more - if it does not you have lost us forever. That means that there is an incentive for you to help us have a fun, exciting, educational experience from the time we open the box. My concern is that I will have to initially come up with the ideas for my kids to try to get them thinking about what is possible. This is a concern because I have never used your products and I would be guessing. You, on the other hand, should have 10-20 ideas for any given kit to start with and this would help jump start the fun and creativity.

a SEARCH WINDOW WOULD MAKE SHOPPING EASIER

a SEARCH WINDOW WOULD MAKE SHOPPING EASIER

good layout of products, 360 view would be nice and conne...

Comments about littleBits:

good layout of products, 360 view would be nice and connection from one color to another would be nice to see. if you could put your bits together on screen...that would be really cool!!!!

First time ordering seemed pretty easy to me!

Comments about littleBits:

First time ordering seemed pretty easy to me! Will be interested to see items as shipped.

nice

Easy

Easy

very easy to order.

very easy to order.

This was very easy to order.

Comments about littleBits:

This was very easy to order.

very good