3.6

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

the prices and sales are great

Kohls is my favorite place to shop for clothes and things for the home. They have great sales on clothes, and they aren't tacky clothes the most places put on sale, I've gotten beautiful shirts for under $10. Which was at 80% off!! And I love their Christmas decorations at Christmas time. But they def could work on customer service no one that I have seen there really seems happy about their job.

KOHLs AGGRESSIVELY STEALS YOUR MONEY

Kohl's AGGRESSIVELY puts returns on Kohl's gift cards instead of putting the money back on the credit card it was originally purchased with.
I asked for my return money to be put back...Read complete review

I asked for my return money to be put back on the credit card it was purchased with. Instead, Customer Service put HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF MY MONEY on a Kohl's gift card.
I over heard CS doing this to another customer later. CS says why don't you keep your Kohl's cash/bucks and then they put YOUR RETURN MONEY on a Kohl;s gift card.
THen your money is locked up on a Kohl's gift card instead of back on your credit card where you could have spent the money at ANY PLACE you wanted, not just Kohls!

DO NOT ORDER FROM KOHLS

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I have never experienced such poor customer service for the horrible shipping.

Very poor RETURN POLICY

from Hixson, TN

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

Have had numerous problems with Kohl's and frankly I no longer shop there. However, I received a Christmas present that was purchased at Kohl's. Realized it had a HOLE in the sleeve and immediately began trying to return it.
After 2 chats online and a trip to the store, I have a new dress coming and I've had to PAY extra!
My experience has been that Kohl's has great prices and discounts so long as nothing goes wrong. But if any item doesn't fit or doesn't match or HAS A DEFECT then it's going to cost you money.
They make it LOOK like a great deal with stacked up discounts and Kohl's Cash but again if anything has to go back, you're going to lose all of that and end up either paying extra or getting a refund less than the amount you paid.

Over My Dead Body

from Portland, Oregon

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

After receiving 2 repeat orders with wrong color items, I was informed the SKU# was wrong at the warehouse compared to the SKU# online. An email informed me the SKU# issue was fixed. In all I spoke with 8 customer reps, was on hold once for 25 min. After the first 2 mistakes I was given extra discounts which required ordering through a customer rep. Today I tried to reorder. That order confirmation email today showed the item being shipped to the billing address after I had a long discussion with the rep about the different shipping address so I know he entered the correct shipping address. Once on the second reorder the computer decided to change the shipping address to match the billing address but the rep caught it before the order was submitted. Today I quickly cancelled that order and all told was on the phone today for 1 hr and 20 min to reorder a 3rd and 4th time this afternoon. Previously I was on the phone at least 3 hours and still got the wrong color for orders #1 and #2. Time will tell if order #4 is in the right color. NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER WITH KOHL.COM If it isn't in the store I just won't buy the item. I would give ZERO stars if I could. Their system is terribly flawed an many levels.

Discouraged

from Utah

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

No matter how you do it, if you return to Kohl's they manage to take advantage of you. They offer kohl's cash to entice customers to purchase, but if you return even with a receipt you loose the kohl's cash that was used. Kohl's is the biggest rip off when it comes to returns, than any other store. I totally disagree with loosing your kohl's cash on a return. I recently ordered & purchased a comforter, I was sent the wrong one, and when I returned it I lost $15.00 kohl's cash.

BusyMomWatchingPaintDry

from Indianapolis

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I'm so disappointed in the Kohls.com website. My family is tall, and wear sizes that are rarely stocked in the store. I rarely find anything for them in the store, and it's so convenient to shop online, but certainly not very efficient. I can never complete an order without having to restart my browser or computer, because the website "stopped working", or a long script was running, or it just plain locks up when I click on mundane things, like "add to cart". Today's count was 1 computer restart and 6 browser restarts and log ins. Most times, it ends up taking me more time to shop online, than it does to drive to any of the 4 stores that are near my house. Also, the load time when changing from screen to screen is painfully slow. Heaven forbid you click on an item, and want to go back to the list, the "back" button is only on about half of the screens. So you have to use the back arrow, which it takes you back to the log on screen, the home page or the site freezes, which at that point, you have to reselect all the filter settings. Which don't get me started on that. If you filter by one item, you're on your way to shopping, but if you select more than one filter, OMG, get some coffee and a good book. It takes forever to reload the screen so you can select the next filter options. There's no selecting 2 filters in 1 category, well, there is, but again, grab your coffee and your book. It's like watching paint dry, buth without the fresh paint smell, so that's a plus.

Kohls reports you to credit bureaus way too soon!

from Doylestown, PA

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I was a loyal Kohls customer for close to 20 yearrs and probably spend about $2-2K a year there. Over the summer I was late on a payment. I paid my balance with the late fee. I recently had my credit pulled for a loan and there was a derogatory on there from Kohls for 30 being days late. I called and spoke to a supervisor about getting this removed. They were not flexible at all. Long story short, I will not step into a Kohls store ever again. Not only did I pay the late fee but worse, they crash your credit score because they are way too aggressive with reporting these things. Stay away from this credit card!!

Store credit for items paid in cash

from Sioux falls, SD

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I bought four pairs of shoes for my daughter with cash. Upon her trying them on at home, two didn't fit. I went to the store on the same day to return the two pairs and was told that the only way to return them is by getting store credit. Not happy. If I pay cash, I should get the money back. No where on the receipt does it say anything different. It took over 20 minutes to get my money back and if I hadn't fought so hard, they would've given me store credit, which I didn't want. Kohl's you need to change your EASY return policy to make it actually EASY for all to returned items. Not happy with my experience.

Disappointed in Corporate Customer SErvice

from Dayton, Ohio

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I have been a customer for a long time and very disappointed in where this company has trended. I held online for over 35 minutes only to be disconnected. No one attempted to call me back and they have been very unwilling to resolve the issue I was calling them about in the first place. I will be moving my business.

poor return policy

from Boston Mass

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

This online shopping platform has the worst return policy of any department store I have ordered from. The shirt I ordered was described as red sunset and appeared to be a dark rust color. When I received this item it is listed as light pink which I never would have ordered. When I called to return they would not pay for return.

KOHLS IS THE WORST ONLINE STORE TO SHOP

from RACINE...WISC

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I FILLED MY BAG OCT2016 AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING NOW IT IS NOT AVAILABLE SO I CANT RECEIVE ANYTHING