3.6

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

the prices and sales are great

Kohls is my favorite place to shop for clothes and things for the home. They have great sales on clothes, and they aren't tacky clothes the most places put on sale, I've gotten beautiful shirts for under $10. Which was at 80% off!! And I love their Christmas decorations at Christmas time. But they def could work on customer service no one that I have seen there really seems happy about their job.

KOHLs AGGRESSIVELY STEALS YOUR MONEY

Kohl's AGGRESSIVELY puts returns on Kohl's gift cards instead of putting the money back on the credit card it was originally purchased with.
I asked for my return money to be put back...Read complete review

I asked for my return money to be put back on the credit card it was purchased with. Instead, Customer Service put HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF MY MONEY on a Kohl's gift card.
I over heard CS doing this to another customer later. CS says why don't you keep your Kohl's cash/bucks and then they put YOUR RETURN MONEY on a Kohl;s gift card.
THen your money is locked up on a Kohl's gift card instead of back on your credit card where you could have spent the money at ANY PLACE you wanted, not just Kohls!

Kohls reports you to credit bureaus way too soon!

from Doylestown, PA

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I was a loyal Kohls customer for close to 20 yearrs and probably spend about $2-2K a year there. Over the summer I was late on a payment. I paid my balance with the late fee. I recently had my credit pulled for a loan and there was a derogatory on there from Kohls for 30 being days late. I called and spoke to a supervisor about getting this removed. They were not flexible at all. Long story short, I will not step into a Kohls store ever again. Not only did I pay the late fee but worse, they crash your credit score because they are way too aggressive with reporting these things. Stay away from this credit card!!

Store credit for items paid in cash

from Sioux falls, SD

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I bought four pairs of shoes for my daughter with cash. Upon her trying them on at home, two didn't fit. I went to the store on the same day to return the two pairs and was told that the only way to return them is by getting store credit. Not happy. If I pay cash, I should get the money back. No where on the receipt does it say anything different. It took over 20 minutes to get my money back and if I hadn't fought so hard, they would've given me store credit, which I didn't want. Kohl's you need to change your EASY return policy to make it actually EASY for all to returned items. Not happy with my experience.

Disappointed in Corporate Customer SErvice

from Dayton, Ohio

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I have been a customer for a long time and very disappointed in where this company has trended. I held online for over 35 minutes only to be disconnected. No one attempted to call me back and they have been very unwilling to resolve the issue I was calling them about in the first place. I will be moving my business.

poor return policy

from Boston Mass

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

This online shopping platform has the worst return policy of any department store I have ordered from. The shirt I ordered was described as red sunset and appeared to be a dark rust color. When I received this item it is listed as light pink which I never would have ordered. When I called to return they would not pay for return.

KOHLS IS THE WORST ONLINE STORE TO SHOP

from RACINE...WISC

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I FILLED MY BAG OCT2016 AND I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING NOW IT IS NOT AVAILABLE SO I CANT RECEIVE ANYTHING

Did not honor rebates!!!

from Richlands VA

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

On Black Friday of 2016 Khols had special rebates on different items. We purchased 7 different items from this special. As of 4/20/2017 we have received 2 rebates. I have called the company and the gentleman I talked to said that the items I purchased didn't qualify for rebates. Well that isn't true because I ordered them on line and the site gave the price after the rebate so I am sure I ordered the right product. I was told that I could talk to someone in a khols store and maybe they could straighten this out, so I did that also, I was then told I would have to call the main office. I have got the run around with every person I have spoke with. This rebate is over 50 dollars and one of the reason I bought this is because with the rebate it made it a good price. I have just recently started using Khols but I am going to rethink this if their service isn't any better than this. I'm seeing from the reviews that I'm not the only one having problems....

BE AWARE OF TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

The hassle free returns Kohls advertises is a JOKE! Their customer service is terrible! I purchased an outdoor umbrella for $300.00. The instructions clearly say that you have to pour a minimum of 220 lbs of sand onto the base before putting the umbrella up, which it took me about an hour to do it. Once that was done, I realized the sunshade had 2 smalls cuts on the top. I called customer service to request partial return (only the sunshade part), but they said it wouldn't be possible. They did not give me any other solution other than taking all the sand out of the base (which cost me an addlt $30), pack the item again and return it. I requested partial refund and all the supervisor could offer me was a 15% discount? Really, 15%? That's your customer service? On top of that, the Item was $50.00 cheaper that week and I asked for the 15% and a price match and they said they could not do that either. Really Kohls? You could not do better than that? I'm extremely disappointed... Be aware, if you purchase something online and you need help. Their customer service SUCKS!

Don't EVER buy from kohls.com NIGHTMARE

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I always shop in the store but wanted to buy some dishes and there was an ebate on kohls.com so I went for it. What a huge mistake. Some of the dishes came with a defect so I drove all the way to Kohls and wasted 1 1/2 hours of my time to be told that they didn't have it in the store and could only take it as a return, which totally negates the great deal I had gotten on the dishes. Went home, did the online chat, wasted another 30 minutes of my life. Was promised that when I call (because the chat guy couldn't fix it) it would be quick to reorder. Yeah right, 20 minutes more. Almost 2 1/2 hours of my life I can't get back, just to return their stupid, defected item. I will never buy on their website again.

The worst customer service ever!

from Alton, IL

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

Simply the worst! They advertise "no hassle returns" but don't follow thru. I contacted customer service via online chat & was told IN WRITING that I could return an activity tracker that was a gift, without a receipt - no problem. Wrong! The store said that they do things differently online, but the stores cannot accept returns of electronics without a receipt. I contacted corporate & was told the employee was misinformed & would be "counseled", and that I was out of luck. No more Kohl's for me - there's plenty of other businesses out there that will be more than happy to accept my money. Their prices are ridiculous anyway unless you have coupons or their silly Kohl's Cash.

DO NOT BUY ELECTRONS FROM KHOLS

from Conyers

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

DO NOT buy ELECTRONIC from Khol's. Even through their Return to a Kohl's Store policy states,
"DO YOU HAVE YOUR RECEITT? With an original receipt, you"ll get a refund or even exchange."
The Conyers store refused to do an even exchange on an unopen item. When I called online they stated that I should be able to exchange it.
Better to purchase from other stores than Khol's