3.7

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

the prices and sales are great

Kohls is my favorite place to shop for clothes and things for the home. They have great sales on clothes, and they aren't tacky clothes the most places put on sale, I've gotten beautiful shirts for under $10. Which was at 80% off!! And I love their Christmas decorations at Christmas time. But they def could work on customer service no one that I have seen there really seems happy about their job.

KOHLs AGGRESSIVELY STEALS YOUR MONEY

Kohl's AGGRESSIVELY puts returns on Kohl's gift cards instead of putting the money back on the credit card it was originally purchased with.
I asked for my return money to be put back...Read complete review

I asked for my return money to be put back on the credit card it was purchased with. Instead, Customer Service put HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF MY MONEY on a Kohl's gift card.
I over heard CS doing this to another customer later. CS says why don't you keep your Kohl's cash/bucks and then they put YOUR RETURN MONEY on a Kohl;s gift card.
THen your money is locked up on a Kohl's gift card instead of back on your credit card where you could have spent the money at ANY PLACE you wanted, not just Kohls!

Don't EVER buy from kohls.com NIGHTMARE

from Columbia, MD

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I always shop in the store but wanted to buy some dishes and there was an ebate on kohls.com so I went for it. What a huge mistake. Some of the dishes came with a defect so I drove all the way to Kohls and wasted 1 1/2 hours of my time to be told that they didn't have it in the store and could only take it as a return, which totally negates the great deal I had gotten on the dishes. Went home, did the online chat, wasted another 30 minutes of my life. Was promised that when I call (because the chat guy couldn't fix it) it would be quick to reorder. Yeah right, 20 minutes more. Almost 2 1/2 hours of my life I can't get back, just to return their stupid, defected item. I will never buy on their website again.

The worst customer service ever!

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

Simply the worst! They advertise "no hassle returns" but don't follow thru. I contacted customer service via online chat & was told IN WRITING that I could return an activity tracker that was a gift, without a receipt - no problem. Wrong! The store said that they do things differently online, but the stores cannot accept returns of electronics without a receipt. I contacted corporate & was told the employee was misinformed & would be "counseled", and that I was out of luck. No more Kohl's for me - there's plenty of other businesses out there that will be more than happy to accept my money. Their prices are ridiculous anyway unless you have coupons or their silly Kohl's Cash.

DO NOT BUY ELECTRONS FROM KHOLS

from Conyers

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

DO NOT buy ELECTRONIC from Khol's. Even through their Return to a Kohl's Store policy states,
"DO YOU HAVE YOUR RECEITT? With an original receipt, you"ll get a refund or even exchange."
The Conyers store refused to do an even exchange on an unopen item. When I called online they stated that I should be able to exchange it.
Better to purchase from other stores than Khol's

terrible customer service

from murrieta,ca

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I have had multiple problems with online orders and everyime I call to have them resolved the customer service agents cant seem to figure out how to fix it!!!! your better off going to the store

Buying Online Disaster

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

This is the second time I ordered from Kohl's online. Sadly this is also the second time I was disappointed. Not only did they ship my wedding gift to the wrong shipping address they charged me twice for shipping. Right after I placed my order I called the customer support line to make sure they shipped to my house and yet they still sent the gift to the incorrect address.When I called the customer support line a second time they did not help me or care that they messed up my order. I told my husband if I ever even think of ordering from here again to stop me because this was the worst website I ever ordered from with unhelpful customer support.

Online shopping

from Shelby Twp mi

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I tried to place an order online for my husband. I lost my card. Well that turned out to be a 2 hour back and forth between numerous people. After 2 hours I was finally successful in placing my order. Now that I think about it I should have gone to jc Penney or any other store. The first woman had computer problems for 20 minutes. She told me to call back in an hour. It was absolutely the worst online shopping experience I have ever had

Watch Out!

from Online Kohls

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I recently purchased some items online, and noticed that somehow I updated my billing address but not my shipping address (don't you normally just check a box?). I realized it when I received the email saying my purchase was being shipped. I called Kohls immediately and I was told that there was nothing they could do. I had to call UPS. I called UPS and I was told that they had not received my package?? I had to wait another day to call UPS, and when I spoke with a UPS representative they asked me if I had contacted the shipper to see if they could have the package re-routed. HA!! Needless to say there was nothing I could do with UPS unless I wanted to pay extra money (no Kohls rep, I can't pick it up at the UPS store). I'll just wait for the post office to re-route it since I have a change of address on file. Oh, and I will NEVER purchase from Kohls again. I have been going there for years, as a matter of fact, one of my favorite stores, but that is going to change.

Never shop Kohls.com!

from Illinois

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

Kohls sent me a damaged item and wants ME to pay for return shipping.They will refund in 2-4 weeks. Say what?? Why should I put out more money for a product I already paid for that they sent damaged? I spend $1,000's a year at Kohls. Not anymore!

The service was great as always. They found me a coupon too.

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

Yes I will be back to KOHLS soon.

Kohl's Hassle full return policy

from Clifton,NJ

Comments about Kohl's Kohls.com:

I placed an order for a yoga jacket, after one week I received a complete different order. When I tried to call customer service to help me out finding my order, I had to spend 30 minutes talking to clerk and supervisor cause all what they cared about is to get back wrong items. They didn't care about my order. Even when I asked for a refund, they told me I have to wait two weeks to get someone to pick up the wrong items first before processing a refund. It's not my fault to wait!!! Isn't enough I got wrong order with different name and address. By somehow they put my address on the package outside but recepit inside package has different name different address different items. Their policy says Hassle free I say it's hassle full!! So frustrated I will never buy anything online from Kohl's!