Other Toasters:

Pros

Cons

Very Basic but great toaster

Comments about Kenmore 2-Slice Toaster:

I purchased the Kenmore 2-slice toaster a couple years ago and it is a very basic toaster. If you do not toast items often then this is the perfect toaster for you. The three buttons along the side are defrost, bagel, and cancel. The defrost feature is excellent for frozen bagels or bread! This toaster also comes with a dial that lets you adjust the heat/how toasted your food gets. I like that the setting goes from 1-9, this lets you adjust to get your food cooked just how you like it. For the price, this toaster is great. If you are looking for a basic yet good quality toaster I would definitely recommend this Kenmore one!

Toasting Evenness
Ive never had a problem with this toasting my bread unevenly.

Safety
I have not had any safety issues with this toaster.

Ive had my Kenmore toaster for about 2 years now and it still works great!

This is a nice looking toaster that does not take up much space on the countertop.

A Great Affordable Little Toaster

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Kenmore 2-Slice Toaster:

I've owned this toaster for over a year now and purchased it after our last generic toaster quit after I had owned it only a few months. We bought it from Walmart, so we went to Sears and bought this Kenmore toaster. So far, it's been a great little toaster. It seems to cook toaster perfectly, unlike our last toaster that burned toast even on a low setting. I haven't had any issues with it burning anything or not cooking toast evenly.

Toasting Evenness
We haven't had an issue with how even it toasts as others have had. I have only owned it a short time, but I kept the receipt so if there's ever a problem with it I know I can take it back to Sears.

Safety
It seems like a nice and safe toaster.

It has a tray on the bottom that you can remove to dump out the crumbs from toast. I dump it every time I make toast, or finish using the toaster so crumbs won't build up. Although crumbs get stuck in the sides of the toaster, I just turn the toaster upside down and shake them out over the trash.

This seems like a durable toaster because so far I dropped it once and didn't break it!

The design is simple and efficient. Texas toast, English muffins, regular bread and bagels can all fit in it easily. It also cooks it all evenly as well.

• Toasting Evenness:

Perfect size for a quck breakfast

Comments about Kenmore 2-Slice Toaster:

Overall this toaster is the right size for a single person or even a family because how quick it toasts your food. I couldn't recommend another brand as the durability and reliability of this brand toaster beats out the competition.

Toasting Evenness
With the dial indicator on the toaster just set to your desired setting and you get an evenly toasted bagel or toast each and every time. I have had no issues of over toasting my bagels or bread ever like I have on other old model toasters.

Safety
Very well built and no issues of overheating or shorting out.

Has a tray on the bottom for easy removal and dumping of crumbs. Just wipe the outside and your done. Quick and easy.

One of the best. I have owned mine for over 5 years now and still working strong.

Design is a personal choice but if I could change one thing about this I would change the design. As with time new designs come out that are better and more efficient for storing of your items in tighter spots. The design of this toaster is a little bulkier than most but it also works well on bagels in which case most comparable models don't because of the smaller size.