Other Baby Carriers:

Pros

Cons

Mei Tei Carrier

Comments about infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Carrier:

I love this carrier. Very comfy to front carry baby, I was able to nurse with this carry and it's also very easy to put on. I wouldn't suggest you front carry a baby before he or she can sit up on their own so that they have more head support. Great support for your back and hips and same great support for you baby!

Safety
I feel like my son is very secure in this carrier. It wraps underneath him very snug and the back of the wrap holds him nice and tight to my chest.

Baby's Comfort
My son loves this carrier. He is quick to wrap up which really helps when he is fussy. He usually only lasts about 10 minutes before falling asleep! And, no red marks on his little legs when I take him out!

Parents' Comfort
I feel very supported while wearing my son. It helps with my posture, I can feel myself standing up straight while carrying him. It doesn't just put all the babies weight in one area so I can wear him for a longer period of time.

Very easy to put baby in by yourself. I would have given this a 10, but it is a little difficult to unwrap everything while still holding the baby. I love it, but maybe if the straps weren't so long it might be a little easier.

I have the black and white one. I feel like it is a little bit of a girly design so I wish they had more of a variety of boy colors and designs.

Very strong material. Easy to clean and doesn't feel like it's going to rip or fall apart.

• Parents' Comfort:

My favorite carrier, I love this.

Comments about infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Carrier:

I love it. My daughter loves it. I have a bad back and it only bothers me after a few hours of wearing her. I have nursed in this and all! We walk through stores nursing and the hood is perfect for hiding that or blocking the light so she can sleep tight.

Safety
I feel she is very safe in this. The sashes have never loosened on me, and as long as I tighten properly, which is very descriptive on how to use, she is very safe.

Baby's Comfort
She falls asleep and nurses in this. She falls asleep nursing in it. Great for cranky nights. Great for shopping trips with a huge grocery order, listening to moms heartbeat and being comfortable is the best way to go. Great for housework with a clingy baby, she stays comfortable next to mommy and I clean the house.

Parents' Comfort
Even with a bad back, this is comfortable. The straps are padded, and it distributes the weight nicely.

Directions are very very easy to follow

Perfect

Use it all the time, great product

Comfortable, Economical Carrier

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Carrier:

This is the most ecconomical carrier out there, and will be the only carrier you need! Even with my espensive one from another brand, this is still one of my favorite go to carriers.

Safety
My kidd like to keep her arms out, which is not reccomended, but she still likes being carried!

Baby's Comfort
She loves being carried, mostly on my back now. She can see everything and is much less cranky.

Parents' Comfort
With my first, I had a Mei Tei carrier and loved it, but when I purchased it, I didn't spring for the padded straps. BIG mistake! When I found this carrier, I knew I had to try it. With 2, my budget wasn't going to allow for a new Mei Tei. The padded straps are SO comfortable!

This wrap carrier was so easy to use, and I can get baby in all carry positions without assistance.

It's simple and effective. We like the toy rings that are attached to the staps.

This has held up so well! We bought it used and it has been well loves by us. It washed like a dream, and looks as good as it does new in the store.

• Parents' Comfort:

makes my clingy baby happy

from Greencastle, IN

Comments about infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Carrier:

I got this carrier as a replacement for the Slingrider. My 5 week old daughter loves to be held, and snuggled. I was having a hard time getting anything done. The Infantino Wrap and Tie is great to keep her snuggled close, and I can still fold laundry, and prepare meals. So far I have only tried the front position with her facing me. Her legs are a little too short to comfortably stick out the leg openings, but she seems comfortable with them curled up inside the carrier. I carried her for about two hours, and my back was fine, but she's only 12.5 lbs right now. The material is very soft, and I think the carrier would fit anyone...the straps are quite long. I like it much better than the other carrier I have tried. Since it is soft, without a structure, it can easily be folded up and stuffed in the diaper bag. There are probably better carriers out there, but this is far cheaper than any other similar carriers, and serves its purpose well

Worth the Money

from Oconomowoc, WI

Comments about infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Carrier:

My son is 9 months old, 21 lbs, and I have used the carrier since he was about 6 weeks old.

Pros, I can carry him facing me, facing out, or on my back.  I've carried him on 3 hour hikes.  I can get him in and out of the front carry positions on my own (It's not the easiest to do, but I can do it).  Works great in airports.  I wore it for 10 staight hours when I flew alone with him when he was 6 months old.  (He was in and out of it, but I kept it on to simplify it.) He can nurse in and sleep in it.  The flexible fabric makes it easy to snuggle him close and to get a nice tight fit.  The closer his weight is to my center of gravity the easier it is to carry him and the less pressure it puts on my shoulders.  The waist belt helps carry the weight.  Very inexpensive compared to other soft structured carriers with waist support.

Cons, I can't get him into the back carry alone. When he is on my back the straps slip off my shoulders.  I improvise by looping the extra straps through to hold them on, but it's a long difficult process.  The straps are REALLY long and get tangled up and can get confusing.