2.8
EURORIDER
infantino Baby Carrier

infantino Baby Carrier

2.8

Wonderful carrier for small babies!

My mother gave me the Infantino EuroRider after my son was born and I used it every time I went out.  We do not have a car so I walk everywhere and this was so comfortable and easy to use. It was a bit on the large size when my son was first born, he was about six pounds.  We used it until he got too chubby to fit in comfortably, around ten months old.

He was born in September, so all through the winter it was comfortable and warm for him.  The one I was given also had a fleece cover that came with it.  That was really nice to have and kept his legs and feet toasty warm.  It also had a hood that could detach.  Someone with a little bit of crafting skill could easily make one.  I loved that the carrier had a zippered pocket that I could put my phone or keys in.  The fleece cover also had pockets for my hands which was so nice!

The carrier was easy to put on and take off by myself, but I needed my husbands help to adjust it since it was best to do with the baby in it so that I knew what felt right.  My husband is about the same size as me, so he didn't need to adjust it but if there's a big height difference between two people who will wear it, you'll need to adjust it, but that's easy. I loved that back support and my second carrier did not have this.

This may not be good if you'll use it outdoors in the summer, too hot for both mom and baby.  It's thick and soft but not for most summers.

Infantino Eurorider

I had this product for my son and we used it maybe a few times, the carrier was difficult to use and honestly pure torture for a breastfed baby to be facing your chest and not able to nurse. My son rode in this carrier one time okay with my husband using it and my son was facing outwards, but other than that, it was definitely a big waste of money. It was also difficult to geta comfortable fit and when you are postpartum, the last thing you want to do is fight with a carrier and then have a fussy baby to carry in it. In addition the way the carrier spreads the babies legs appears to be uncomfortable for the baby. I ended up giving this product away and will never try to use a product like this again. Perhaps if your child is not breastfed it will not be such a problem, but if you do plan to breastfeed and want a carrier, a ring sling or wrap would be better suited than this style of carrier.

not what i expected.

from pittsburgh, PA

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

This carrier is nothing like i expected.first off it is very uncomfortable to wear and it hurts rather bad. again this could be due to the fact that i have a rather large child. at 3 months he is 16 pounds! It is also very hard to put on by myself, when i have tried this i felt as if he was leaning to the side and he wasnt put in evenly. so i always have to have some sort of assitance. there also is this ring on the back that i guess is meant for even weight distrabution, but it kind of just digs in my back and hurs quite bad. and i really wanted to use one but now that my son is so old i don't want to buy a moby wrap what i heard so many good things about. but it is rather cheap so i guess you get what you pay for.

Not very comfortable

from Country Club Hills, IL

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

When my son was first born, I used this as a means to move around the house while keeping him close. It worked great then because he was so small and didn't weigh a lot. Now that he is six months, it is KILLER on my back and shoulders! Also, he doesn't seem very comfortable in it. Whenever I put him in it, he screams and cries. I've used it whenever we go places that are crowded and I don't want to be bothered with a stroller. It's fine for about the first hour or so. After that, I have to lift him in the pouch just to get some relief for my back and shoulders. I believe the packaging says it can be used until 20 or 30 pounds or so, but I couldn't imagine using it with my son at that weight. He is only about 16 pounds right now! I've only used it with him facing inward. Maybe it would be easier if he faced out. I doubt it would because the straps are not very thick. I would suggest spending a little more money and getting something that would actually be comfortable.

Infantino Eurorider

from Olathe, KS

Infantino carrier

from Westminster, CO

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

I was given this infant carrier at a baby shower for my son.  Both my husband and I have used this baby carrier many times.  It works well, but is very confusing to put on.  I haven't used any other baby carriers, so I have a hard time knowing if that is normal or not.  The carrier is easy to clean, sturdy, and gets the job done.  Our son loves to walk around with us all snug in his carrier.  It is easier to use this at the mall than his stroller.  The back supports might be better on different models.  After a while our son does get very heavy in the carrier, but it is doable.  I think as far as pricing goes, this is a very reasonable baby carrier.  I would hesitate to highly recommend this carrier since I haven't tried other ones, but it works well enough.  The straps are adjustable, but on smaller people the excess strap is hard to know what to do with.  If you are going to use this item frequently you may want to buy the more expensive brand.

Infantino EuroRider is a loser in my house

from Lansing, MI

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

I started my baby journey with the cheap ring sling you could buy at just about any discount store.  I hated it, my child hated it, it just wasn't for me.  I still needed something for carrying my child around, so I bought the next thing offered at the discount store I shopped at.  I thought this carrier would be a winner.  I did use it with my first child for a while.  I used it on walks, and I liked that it kept him close to my body for warmth since he was a fall baby and it was cold out.  I liked that he could see what was around him.  But the carrier was difficult to get on by myself.  I especially hated that it hurt my back and shoulders so much.  I ended up with a lot of back pain as a result of using this carrier.  It does not fit me comfortably.  I know many people who use this carrier with no problem, but it didn't work for me.  In its defense, it is built well.  I would pull it out again with each child thinking maybe it would work for them, so it has stood up to 5 years of sporadic use.

Average at best

from Tampa, FL

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

Ok so we thought we had done our homework when looking for a second baby sling. We have an Infantino Wrap that we absolutely love. It is a little on the feminie side, so my husband is not to keen on wearing it.  We were given this one as a gift and were so excited. We read all the instructions, seemed easy enough.  This is a not a great baby carrier for anything but small babies. Our child looks extremely uncomfortable in this. It is more difficult to get the baby carrier than the other carrier we have.  Also, the child does not sleep in this one. I am able to get so much done when I have the baby in the other carrier.  The color of this carrier is not the most attractive either. It stains very easy and shows spit-up etc.  We have several friends that are expecting and will definitely not recommend this product. The pro is that, compared to other baby carriers, this one is much more afforable.

Infantino EuroRider is great for small babies

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

Infantino EuroRider is great for small babies! I really enjoyed my carrier and slipping my daughter in the front to go for long walks or get chores done around the house. One good thing is that my daughter LOVES being in it. When she was facing me, she usually fell asleep, but as she has gotten older, she loves to face out and see the world. When the baby is fussy and wants to be held, it is great to be able to keep him close to you and still have your hands free to do chores, too.The straps are well-padded and easy to adjust IF you have a second pair of hands. It is next to impossible to load baby and adjust without some help. My husband even enjoyed wearing this carrier. Infantino did a great job at giving it a unisex look so that even a man will be comfortable wearing. My only issue is I didn't get to use it for a long time. The heavier she got the more it pulled on my back and had to give up using it. My husband was able to use it longer do to him being a bigger strong individual. I find this carrier to be a great purchase and bonding time for all!

Not bad for the price.

from Portland, OR

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

I got this carrier as a gift at my sons babyshower. It was really cute and looked easy enough to use. When I was at the store looking,  I did see how much they cost and for the price this really isn't a bad carrier. The only problem that I saw was that you had to sit down to put baby in. It took several tries when I first used it to get it right. The directions are a bit confusing. I would only recommend this for short trips to the store or something because the fit is not at all designed to keep your back from aching. It slips up your back and put pressure on your shoulders. If you plan on keeping baby in it a lot, to breastfeed or just so baby can be close, I'd go with a more expensive brand. BUT like I said, for the price this one is not bad. They are all in really cute patterns and come in unisex patterns as well. I've gotten rid of mine now and if I have another child, I'll be investing in something more comfortable!

Not as great as I thought it would be

from Warrensburg, MO

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

I was so excited about using this. I actually ended up buying two because I thought we would use them so much. But that did not turn out to be the case. They are ok but not great. They don't offer a lot of back support which causes the baby to slide down you while your moving. We constantly had to readjust the straps. You can try to tighten them but it starts to get very uncomfortable. Also this is a little crazy to get on. Especially if you have never done it. I had to work at it several times and my husband was never able to figure it out on his own. Also I started to used mine when my son was around two months old, but it doesn't really offer much head support so I felt like I was constantly holding his head to make sure it was bobbing all over the place. I usually had him facing me because when I would turn him around the front part would cover his face. I don't know how you would do it with an older child-over 8 months because it would get to heavy. I don't know, maybe we weren't using it right but it definitely did not work out for us.

CONVIENENT

from Winchester, VA

Comments about infantino Baby Carrier:

Although I feel as if I pretty much wasted my money on it, due to having a spoiled yet very active baby, I think it's an overall good product. I had always wanted one, finding it a lot easier to get things done (free hands) and going for walks and things with her close to me. I was kind of skeptical I guess just because I didn't know if I had it right enough to wear it was completely secure or not, so I always kept my hand right there by it anyways. I took it with me when I went on vacation, and for the most part on this (one week) vacation it was ok. When going into stores and things instead of lugging around a stroller, I decided to put my baby in this. She was about four months old at the time. She is super spoiled and I don't  think she liked it too much, although I found it quiet handy and useful. I think if your baby is ok with being in it, go for it. Seems pretty secure and for a hundred lb girl, it did good weight wise.