Other Elliptical Machines:

Image 8.0 Elliptical

I've loved mine for 6 years

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Image 8.0 Elliptical:

My husband bought this for me for Christmas of 2005 and I've been using it regularly for 6 years now. The pulley broke just this week and instead of buying a new one, I'm replacing it because the machine has been so good to me. Parts are pricey, but that's normal for any elliptical or treadmill.

Great step tracker, calorie counter, miles calculator, etc. The resistance has been by best friend anytime I want to make the work out more difficult, and the screen is easy to read.

Comfort
The hand pads slip down the bars, but I can just move them back up when that happens.

User friendly and not a drain on batteries.

It does need oiled/lubed every now and then or it will squeak. Luckily that's all it takes.

It's big, so you need space for it.

• Comfort:

Complete waste of hard earned cash.

from Grass Valley, CA

Comments about Image 8.0 Elliptical:

Bought this piece of junk for way too much, I think I spent around 400.00 for it and finally assembled it and the resistance didn't work. So after reordering and replacing every single part on the machine and learning a tech would cost more than the worth of the thing I gave up on it. I can use it but the resistance has never worked, so its basically just a large paper weight. Never buy Image products, they are terrible and too expensive.