Other Vacuums:
iRobot
iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum

iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum

i Robot Roomba for Pets Is Amazing

*This product is amazing.It picks up pet fur like you would not believe.**Pros:** Moves under furniture, gets itself out of tight spaces, cleans floors like a full sized vacuum. Has different levels of cleaning: **Spot cleaning** for really small areas.**Clean** for lightly dirty areas. **Maxium Clean** for the areas that are dirtier or have alot of pet fur. Cleans hardwood floors, tile floors, vinyl floors and carpets. Takes about 3  hours to get fully charged. Will clean a double-wide mobile home on one charge. Even picks up kitty litter. When battery is almost dead it returns to the base station for recharge.**Cons:** Even though the newer iRobots have the larger catch bin for debris, you still have to make sure to check and clean it. If not the dirt and fur will go up inside the roomba. It is easily cleaned out though. It is loud on hardwood floors. Tries to eat small throw rugs. It get tangled up in them and can not get loose on it's own.Even though there are some cons to deal with I love this machine and use it daily. It really does the job.*

Roomba's are great, If you have a small house!

I have 2 roombas. I live in a small one bedroom apartment, and still need to be there when it is going. You have to clean out the filter a billion times before it finishes one room. I couldn't imagine if my cat had long hair how much worse it would be. The concept is fantastic, it just fills up too quick.

Awesome Touch Up Cleaning

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

This does a great job in cleaning. I would use this for touch up work and small messses. It's not the best for a deep cleaning due to the size of it. I loved it for low traffic areas and it did great on non carpeted surfaces. It's nice to be able to kick back and let the vacuum do the work.

Maneuverability
This thing maneuvers great. It spins in complete circles and typically doesn't even get stuck. Sometimes it will get wedged under something.

Ease of Maintenance
Super easy up keep. After every use just clean out the brushes and check the filters monthly.

Suction Performance
Doesn't have the suction power of a large vacuum but this little things works like a charm.

Versatility
I keep mine seperated from room to room so it only does one time of surface at a time. It cleans vinyl floors great and carpet. It will go from one other but depending how plush your carpet is it has trouble going from one surface to the other.

This has a great design. It's easy to clean easy to dumb out the yuck without having to touch it. The design allows it so it rarely gets stuck.

They seem to last for the long haul. Mine was retired when I managed to get a Dyson vacuum cheap. It did lots of vacuuming and is still going strong.

• Maneuverability:
  • Ease of Maintenance:
  • Suction Performance:
  • Versatility:

I love mine, I can't believe how much it will pick up.

from Washington, MO

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

So far so good.  I got mine for Christmas so I'm still figuring it out but I've been impressed how well it cleans the carpet.  It's fairly quiet considering it's a vacuum.  The little brush on the side cleans really well under the edge of the furniture and not too bad along the walls.  It moves around really well.

This was a disapointment

from Jasper, FL

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

I received this a present and thought I was going to save a lot of time. I didn't. This thing kept getting stuck in between the furniture and then the battery would go dead. It works great if you have wide open space. I found it faster to just whip out the old fashioned push vac.

Dog hate it.....KIDS AND MOM LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

from Plainfield, IL

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

The dog runs from it but I am in love!!!! It was pricy...yes. It does need to be cleaned out often...yes. BUT.....that's minor compared to the time that I am saving with this! We have 4 children age 8-14 and a american staffordshire terrier.....we only have one room that is carpeted....the other 3000+ square feet are wood floors....you know the kind where the dust bunnies make their way to the corner really quickly? I used to spend so much time sweeping and vacuuming every day. I remember thinking one time that I would like to have a job outside the home rather than work from home all the time....then I wondered BUT WHO WOULD CLEAN THE FLOORS? It was THAT bad...seriously! I have 1 roomba for each floor....this pet one we use on the main floor because that is where the dog mainly is but it also works better on things like grass, people hair, bigger crumbs etc so I'm thinking about replacing the other with this one. I love this thing and gave it a perfect rating but there are some things that you should know before making your decision to purchase any roomba. 1. It will not pick up large things. 2. if you have the higher wood register covers, it can and will knock them out of place and get stuck in the vent whole. 3. If you are obsessive about the floors, you will want to plan to still clean them.....maybe half as much as you did before. I went from daily to 2 times a week. 4. it did get stuck on my rugs in front of the door...so we bought new ones with great backing to keep it in place and that solved the problem. 5. It's not quite as smart as they want you to think it is....it starts out going in circles and can get a whole empty room easily but when obstacles are involved, it bumps them and changes directions....I babysit mine while I do laundry...check on it and set it back on course if needed. Point is...its great if you need some extra help and I think its well worth the money BUT it won't do the whole job for you....there is still a bit of effort needed on your part.

A Lifesaver!

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

My husband bought me this Roomba for Christmas last year and it has been such a lifesaver!  We have two wonderful dogs, but those two dogs leave behind lots of not-so-wonderful dog hair.  I cannot stand dog hair being on our floors and trying to keep up with it was about to drive me crazy and kill my back with all of the vacuuming and sweeping up I was doing.  We have all hardwoods and it does such an amazing job getting all of the dog hairs.  I really think it gets them up even better than our regular vacuum does!  It also gets under the coffee table and doesn't miss any spots.  The only thing we have to make sure we do is pick up the dogs' water bowl because Roomba will bump into it and knock water everywhere, but that is easy compared to pushing a bulky vacuum around!  My biggest complaint about the Roomba is that it is very loud, but I just try to make sure I start it right before I plan on leaving the house so that it doesn't get on my nerves.  I would recommend this product to anyone looking to save time and energy.  Just not sure how it would work on carpet.

Not if you have big hairy dogs!

from Wayne, NJ

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

The iRobot Roomba for pets is probably fine for people who have one or two pets that are not long haired.  I have 5 dogs, all with long hair and I vacuum everyday..I thought this would be good for during the night or when zI was out...nope not in my house..it keep clogging and stopping!

Roomba's are great, If you have a small house!

from Washingtonville, NY

It makes me lazy!!

from Charleston, WV

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

I've had the irobot roomba for at least three years and absolutely love it.  It gives me time to do the things I'd rather be doing than cleaning!! I just got a cat the last year, so I highly recommend this to even those without animals.  It's just so darn handy!  The only things I have to be careful of are rugs with fringe and cords.  Don't forget it goes under things too. The first  time I set it up in the bedroom it got hung up on the cord to our electric blanket!  Also, it's best to clean the filter after every use. If anything happened to my roomba, I would definitely be out buying another one.  I highly recommend it!

i Robot Roomba for Pets Is Amazing

from Winchester, KY

wow!!!!!

from Plaquemine, LA

Comments about iRobot Roomba Sage For Pets Vacuum:

I love my irobot! It is the best no getting the broom and dust pan out just let this baby run and its all done!!!! We have a flashy fawn boxer and three cats so you could imagine I was always sweeping up pet hair. I only have to "clean" the floors now one or two times a week its great.