4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Great for cleaning up messy babies!!

from Hastings, NE

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Carpet
    • Hardwood Floors
    • Pet Hair

Comments about iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum:

I have had my roomba for nearly two years now and let me tell you...I will never be the same again! A vacuum that runs itself?! Ingenius. Not only does the vacuum give you the freedom to do your other 500 chores, but (surprisingly) does a flawless job working on its own. There is never a floor left unfinished. I can't say enough good things about this vacuum. It's easy to use and clean.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Saves so much time!

Comments about iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum:

I'm a busy mom of two wonderful children. This is the best Christmas present anyone has ever gotten me! I have had this for two years and have never once been disappointed! I can get all the vacuuming done and not even be home to do it! even both of my children love to use this. We have to make sure they take turns! I just set it in a bedroom and then continue on with whatever else needs to get done...even if I have to go grocery shopping! When I get home I just empty the canister and set it in another room! It's easy to clean and use as well as extremely effective! Better than my upright vacuum! I rarely use my upright anymore! It is also very quiet! So quiet in fact that when someone is taking a nap in one room you can put it in another bedroom without disturbing whoever is sleeping! I can't say enough good things about this!!! Filters need to be replace on occasion. Thankfully they are not expensive and very easy to find! The filters last a long time also!

I am a Convert—Whole Cleaning Routine is Changed

Comments about iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum:

I was skeptical at first. I honestly thought it would just end up being a huge waste of money. I was pleasantly surprised with my first use, though. Since then, Roomba has become not only a key player in our household cleaning routine, but also a member of the family.

Maneuverability
    At times, Roomba can be like a bull in a China shop—it slams in walls, doors, and furniture and occasionally gets caught in cumbersome places. That said, if you give it long enough, it will work itself out and get to the spots it needs to go.

Ease of Maintenance
    It has a very easy dust compartment that can simply be pulled and emptied. It charges itself by driving back to its charging station when it's finished.

Suction Performance
    Hard to say with any degree of accuracy, but it seems to get the job done.

Versatility
    I wouldn't consider it versatile. It is built for one function, but it serves that function well.

Roomba has a sleek looking body and makes a nice accent piece for under chairs or in corners.

It really bags around and it seems to hold up well. I haven't had any true tests of durability up to this point.

• Versatility:

Excellent for my disability!

Comments about iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum:

I'm disabled and can't vacuum the floor every day by myself. Since I have a toddler now, I am especially worried about the state of my floors. The iRobot Roomba makes sure that my home is vacuumed once per day and I don't have to worry as much about my floors.

It's good with pet hair, and the scheduler is great. Once you "roomba-proof" your home, you'll have no problems.