Other Vacuums:
iRobot
Braava 380t
iRobot Floor Mopping Robot

Great for kids and pets!

This is a huge time saver for this busy mom! I have used my braava 380t for over a year now and have not experienced any problems. I have two kids, two pets, and a husband who comes home from work absolutely filthy. We have dark laminate wood floor and tile in the central kitchen/dining area and they used to be a nightmare to keep clean. Dust, dirt, hair, and food were sooo noticeable on dark floors (but I LOVE my dark!). After having to sweep and swifter multiple times a day I finally got fed up and bought this magical robot mop. I used Bona laminate floor cleaner (but you can use water) and simply fill up the container, attach a cloth, and walk away. It does an excellent job of navigating the floor then returning to its starting position. It is surprisingly quiet and cleans efficiently! This is not a "scrubbing" machine, though, and deep cleaning or big sticky food messes will still require cleaning. I bought extra wet cleaning cloths and I've washed them several times with no issues reusing. It does have a dry mopping option but I don't often use it as I usually use the roomba vacuum before mopping. Would definitely purchase again!

Centralia, IL