Other Stereo Speakers:
iLive
IHB613B
iLive Home Music System with Bluetooth

Summary

iLive IHB613B - Micro system - black

iLive Home Music System with Bluetooth

Works well but not durable

from NA

Pros

• Sound

Cons

• Durability

Comments about iLive Home Music System with Bluetooth:

I purchased this product last year from an online shopping portal and it was delivered within a week. The product worked great initially and it had a great signal reception. The radio reception worked great and all the channels could be head loudly. The sound quality as well was great and when the music system was ON, the entire room used to feel alive and I could listen to the music even while being 2 rooms away. The USB port works as a mobile charger and I was able to charge almost all the devices I owned.

The remote control that came with the music system was a bit defective and I wasn't able to change channels and tracks of the CD even after using brand new batteries. I had to try almost 5-6 times and so I replaced it by paying an extra price. After about 8 months, the CD player stopped working due to dust that collected while the product wasn't in use. I used the cleaner as well but it dint help and hence I gave it to my sister who used it only with a USB drive and the radio as well works well.