Other iPod Speakers:
iHome
iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod

iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod

Pros

• Fast charge (4)
  • Great sound (4)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (3)
    • No (4)

nies

from france

About Me Frequent Traveler, Student

Pros

• Easy To Transport
  • Fast Charge
  • Great Interface
  • Great Sound
  • Stylish

Cons

• Weak Bass

• Travel

wow

So good product

from San Jose, CA

About Me Frequent Traveler

Pros

• Fast Charge
  • Great Sound

Cons

• Unattractive Design

• Travel

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

I am a traveller , i always use this product, So good product

• Was this a gift?:

i would buy this product

from temara MA

About Me Student

Pros

• Fast Charge
  • Great Sound
  • Stylish

Cons

• Difficult to Transport

• DJ/Mixing

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

It does not get much better than this! This iHome Clock Radio has superior sound and functions great,her design is really attractive and nice. My only complaint is that I wish it were a bit more compact because it does take up a bit of space.It is very self-explanatory which makes for an easier time using it. I like that the iHome charges and is a speaker and alarm clock

wonderful product

from morocco

About Me Student

Pros

• Great Sound

Cons

• Slow Charge

• Home
  • Portable Electronics

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

i hope to get this product

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Nace

from 90009

About Me Gear Head

Pros

• Fast Charge

Cons

• Difficult to Transport

• Portable Electronics

Good saund

I Love My iHome!

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

It does not get much better than this! This iHome Clock Radio has superior sound and functions great.

Sound Quality
Apple always has superior sound quality in their products. They definitely met my expectations with this iHome Clock Radio. The sound is crisp and clear! The volume goes up pretty loud too, which I wasn't expecting from this somewhat compact device.

This iHome Clock Radio does everything I want it to do. It charges my devices while playing them and also functions as a clock/alarm.

Battery Life
Battery life is good - no complaints here.

This is a high-quality product, which offers great durability. I regularly use this device and it still works perfectly.

Using this device is pretty self-explanatory, but it does come with an instructions manual in case you need some guidance with setting alarms and other functions.

The design is really attractive and nice. My only complaint is that I wish it were a bit more compact because it does take up a bit of space.

• Battery Life:

Best iPhone speaker/clock combo out there

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

I am very particular with the accessories I use for my iPhone and I love the iHome. It is simple, sleek and gets the job done. Controlling it is not difficult at all. It is very self-explanatory which makes for an easier time using it. I like that the iHome charges and is a speaker and alarm clock. I can charge my phone while falling to sleep listening to music and still use the phone/iHome as my alarm clock.

• Battery Life:

This is such a great product.

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

The iHome iP9BR Clock Radio for iPhone/iPod is one of my favorite products in my house! What's great about this product is that it has a lot of functions. It is a clock, alarm clock, iPhone/iPod charger, and a stereo! It has so many uses that it's definitely worth the price. It comes in white and black for your preference, which is great also. It's not too big so it fits anywhere. I love this product and everyone should have one!

Ihome iP9BR review

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

I have had an iHome previously and needed a new one. This one is good, but I just don't feel like the sound quality is as good. The price fluctuates depending on which site or store you purchase from. I would definitely keep an eye on it and comparison shop before purchasing. There are some great deals to be had out there.

Sound Quality
I just don't feel that the sound quality is as strong as my previous model. It's not terrible, but it's not like a Bose system either. If you enjoy music, you should enjoy the sound quality pretty well.

The performance is great. It works as expected, every single time.

This iHome is so easy to use. I don't think I ever even broke out the instruction booklet on how to operate it. It is very user friendly and I have never had any problems with it for the last 4 months.

The overall quality of this product is fantastic. It has the clock. It has the radio. It docks your devices and charges them while you listen to music. I love the functionality. It is pretty lightweight and easy to move around your home. I usually keep mine in my bedroom, but i carry it into the kitchen sometimes when I am cooking to enjoy my time in the kitchen more.

• Battery Life:

Ihome: product thats good for playing music and other things

Comments about iHome iP9BR Clock Clock Radio for iPhone / iPod:

A very good product that is reliable for what I bought it for. The only trouble is that I can't figure out how to work the alarm or time on this machine. This wouldn't take long as I could do a simple google search but I am too lazy. Besides that I love this baby for playing music at high volumes with good sound quality.