Other iPod Speakers:
iPod Speakers
iHome
iHome Rechargeable Mini Speakers Speaker System for iPod

iHome Rechargeable Mini Speakers Speaker System for iPod

A perfect combo of sound quality and compact size.

Comments about iHome Rechargeable Mini Speakers Speaker System for iPod:

I am very impressed with the volume and quality in this small of a speaker. It exceeded my expectation. I use it all the time for music and podcasts.

Sound Quality
Again it exceeded my expectations for sound quality and clarity. The bass quality is very impressive when extended for such a small item.

Serves my needs very well and has been reliable. I use it to play music from my ipod while working out, working in my workshop, or just working around the house. Even outdoors the sound is robust enough to provide music at a barbecue or picnic.

Battery Life
Battery life is about as expected. It easy to recharge though as long has you have a USB connection.

I don't know that I can accurately comment on this since I haven't owned it long enough to know for sure. But it's given me no problems so far.

Very easy. Just turn it on, hook up the MP3 player and play. Very nice that it is so small and easy to take anywhere.

About as perfect as I can think of. Very compact, very light, very aesthetically pleasing.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

this thing is awesome,its totally better than my builtin speaker

from Hamilton, MT

Comments about iHome Rechargeable Mini Speakers Speaker System for iPod:

If your looking for a small speaker that can still crank the volume to maximum levels, look no further. This speaker can be plugged into any device that has a headphone jack, and it delivers crisp, clear sound by simply switching the on switch on. Perfect for dorm rooms with limited space, small apartments, and it saves you the hassle of lugging huge speakers outside for outdoor parties.

Sound Quality
its awesome, although it gets a bit out of it if you raise your sound to high

its far better than my computer speakers, it has very good sound.

Battery Life
I can play music for hours on end, day after day, and ill only have to charge it one time

My speaker has its bumps and tumbles, but it still works great afterward

Its as simple as plugging it in and turning it on, its very simple to use

its small enough to carry with you, its very compact and portable, perfect for outdoor parties and stuff like that. You can also string two or more together and play your music even louder!

• Sound Quality: