2.9

2.9

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Very satisfied with service, packaging and shipping.

Used to be a Vitacost customer but stopped ordering from them due to poor service, packaging and non-existent customer service.

iHerb shines with excellent overall service.  Their packaging of supplements is excellent with bubble paper separating fragile bottles. And the shipping is quick and arrives in good condition at your doorstep.

There are great incentives to buy in bulk--many discounts available.  And free shipping for orders over $60. They carry all major brands at low prices.

I will not hesitate for a moment to purchase any supplement, vitamin from iHerb, a solid, dependable company that caters to pleasing the consumer in every way it can.

Their website is also very user-friendly and well organized.

Horrible customer service!

Until recently, I've been a happy customer for a couple of years, but not anymore!I must to say that their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced!
Read complete review

They made a minor mistake(shipped a wrong product), so I e-mailed them.   They never responded, so I sent them another e-mail and asked them to respond to me.   I finally heard from them via e-mail but their message was arrogant and annoying.

I sent back the wrong product and waited for more than two weeks, but did not hear from them.   This time, I telephoned them, asking about my order.    A man on a phone sounded he just did not care about anything at all and rude...annoyed voice.

I found out that they had already received the "wrong" product I returned.   The product I ordered originally is discontinued(true or not...that's what he said).They just simply canceled my order without informing me about it!

I asked him why they did not let me know about it, and how I possibly would had known the availability if the product, if I could put it in a virtual cart in their website.   I also asked him to pay for my returning shipment fee.

Whole through the conversation, the customer service man was very rude in an impossible manner.I actually asked him how they can run business with this horrible attitude.

Bad feelings after this experience.   No one should be treated like this.

iherbs .com

from london

Comments about iHerb.com:

I placed my first order few weeks ago and still no sign of my parcel
i was never advised once the items were dispatched to England to receive my parcel I needed to pay an extra £16 .
I have been cheated by iherbs for false advertise .
If was not for me making a call to the delivery company and make the extra payment my parcel would have been destroyed.I should now receive my parcel next week.Next time I will buy elsewhere and is cheaper too

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

worst online shopping experience

from Sydney, Australia

Comments about iHerb.com:

iHerb forgot to pack half of the order I had paid for, and when I asked them to ship it to me, they told me I would have to order it again. No help was offered. I do not recommend iHerb.

I would never buy from this site again

from Victoria point Australia

Comments about iHerb.com:

I used this site for the first time 2 weeks ago (I'm in Australia) I would not excimer buying from them online!

I made payment 2 weeks ago and still have not received anything!! When I asked them about shipping they said it was posted only 2 DAYS AGO! That is ridiculous considering I paid via credit card instantly and they've taken 12 days just to post it??!

Apaulling customer service

from UK

Comments about iHerb.com:

I ordered from this company and they omitted to inform me CLEARLY of their customs and tax charges on delivery. I've seen many reviews now with the same issue and it's not acceptable. If customers were aware of this up front they could make an informed choice as to whether they purchased from them or another company. Responses from their customer services were unhelpful. Won't use them again or recommend them to anyone either.

Disgraceful

from Uk

Comments about iHerb.com:

Bought some water based nail varnish for my daughter and I'm from the UK and they neglected to mention import duties. Not sure if it was intentional or just poor substandard service and research. Either way if you are from the uk I would avoid.

This is perfect

from Florida

Comments about iHerb.com:

Since 1996, iHerb has strived to enhance your online shopping experience. Initially, our company promoted the benefits of St. John's Wort. Hence the name: iHerb. It is now a world-class online store, supplying a vast selection of brand name natural products. We believe iHerb offers the best overall value, period! Our success and very existence are dependent on the repeat orders and word-of-mouth recommendations of loyal.
I've used iHerb for over 9 years on and off every 1 to 2 months. I've recommended it to dozens of people who use it as well.
They credited me back and I had to order it in my next order run.
Free shipping orders 20$+
I order a min of 7 to 10 products at a time
- Dont order a product you know nothing about, do your research before ordering as returning a product is too costly.

Pros -They make postage appealing. They individually pack delicate items and put oils, etc. into a sealable bags to protect other items in case of spillage. Once youre a long standing member they give you a 10% discount based on previous order values.

If you're interested to Save $5 on your first Purchase use my code THF069
Im gonna list some of my favorite products, that I suggest to my friends and family.

Really like it

from Jeddah

It's amazing

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Don't buy from iHerb.com if you are an International Custome

from United Kingdom

Comments about iHerb.com:

I am so disappointed in iHerb service. I am a repeat customer but they failed to even get my order out of the door because they could not complete the transaction with my bank in the UK. They tried some 'small charge' verification method that I was actually a real customer. However, repeated calls to my bank failed to trace iHerb's transaction requests. After days going around in circles I just cancelled my order and went with HealthMonthly.co.uk. I think iHerb should stick to their local California market and forget the international market until they have their business processes sorted out seriously.

Ok health food website

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about iHerb.com:

I have previously and in the past used this website and have purchased items from this website call iHerb.com. I found that I really did like some of the products they had available. This website is kind of like a health food store but they deliver the products right to my front door. I really do like herbs they have. They seem to me more fresh and natural than the ones you buy in the store. I like some of their other healthy products as well. I do have to say that on iHerb.com that the products are kind of expensive but the quality is beyond belief. I can say that I have been happy with all the products I have purchased on this website. I just was not too happy with the prices. Also the shipping is a little steep. It did not take long for me to get my purchases so that is a good thing. I have not had to utilize customer service which is a good thing as that means I have had no problems. I would certainly recommend this website to anyone who likes to eat healthy and live healthy.

I love this website!

Comments about iHerb.com:

This is the best health website that I have found. The selection is great and the prices are phenomenal. I stumbled across the iherb website and I was amazed. I immediately placed an order for all of the vitamins and supplements that I have researched on other sites. The savings is considerable. They have a trial section and a specials sections that offer great deals. I love the site and my order arrived quickly and it was packaged very nicely.

The website also offered a rewards/affiliate program where you can earn product credits and cash for sharing iherb with your friends. You will get your own page that you can customize and a referral link to share with your friends.

The site was very easy to navigate and use.

Product Selection
iherb.com has a very large selection of vitamins and supplements.

Product Pricing
The pricing was great overall, plus with the trial and specials sections there were some really great deals.

Shipping and Returns
My order shipped quickly and arrived promptly.