Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler

Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler did better than Estee Lauder

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler:

At age 65, I have got used to having wrinkle/lines. It is a part of getting older, but will try any product that could help reduce them. I received a sample sachet of Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler in the mail.

I made sure that my eye area was clean, and tore the top of the sachet. The filler is like a cloudy gel. I applied it to the lines, and didn't see anything immediately. Then the skin began to tighten, and it did fill the lines. I was frightened to smile, or crack my face. My wrinkle looked as if they were gone, or almost gone.

When I smiled, it seemed to open up the wrinkle/line, and it partly came back.

I have to say that this is the best so far, certainly better than the dozen of so that I have tried in the Estee Lauder range. However, it still needs some tweaking to work perfectly.

Absorption
Went into wrinkles.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Really tight skin to begin with.

Wrinkle didn't look as deep.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler - Great Product

from Butte, MT

Comments about Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler:

I bought a small tube of Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler in a promotional campaign.  I used the tube and was amazed at how great the product made my skin feel.  I quickly found where I could buy more and am now on my second full tube.

I have trouble with being allergic to some products.  I have sensitive skin.  I had no problem with the Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler.  This product left my skin feeling smooth and soft.  I have a few blemishes on my face.  Hydroxatone has helped in the blemishes going away and it also covers up any pores and wrinkles.

I do not wear make-up.  I need something to protect my skin from the sun and from natural aging.  I have found that the Hydroxatone Instant Wrinkle Filler does exactly what it claims to do - fill and cover wrinkles.  I would recommend this product to everyone.  It is a little expensive but much cheaper than Botox or other cosmetic procedures.