2.9

2.9

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Hydroxatone is skin tightening!

I was given some Hydroxatone from a friend of mine. I rarely use facial products, but am in my lower 30's and am starting to see the slight onset of wrinkles. Not using many skin products before, I was not believing all the hype of the supposed effects.

It did have some things about it that I did like and some that I did not. It is a little "fumy" if you get the product to close to your eyes. The fumes kind of burn your eyes and will make them water. If you are willing to put up with that though, then you will see some results within about a week or two. I was pretty surprised at the way my skin tightened up in that area. I used it primarily around my eyes and mouth.

I looked up the product online to see about getting some more and was pretty astounded by the cost. I don't think that I would pay that much for this product. You could probably find something similiar and that would not burn your eyes for a fraction of the cost.

This product does not live up to it's promises

The ads and commercials for this product promise great things for your face. Although I am always skeptical of outrageous claims I thought I would "try" this product for "free". The company sends you the trial jar, but along with that they also send you another jar that they charge you for if you don't cancel the program you are automatically entered into. I did not see any amazing results from this product, just the opposite...no results. Trying to get out of the program is another story. Even though I canceled, I was continually product that I did not want or order. Don't waste your time or money on this face cream.

Light Feeling

from Bella Vista, AR

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

This goes on very smoothly and a little cover a lot. The container is unique and looks like it does not hold very much That is where you have to use just a small amount to cover you face. This is an fairly expensive cream. I think you can find others that will work as well for about one third the cost. That said you will look good if you use this. It also has a SPF to protect you from sun damage.

Absorption
This goes on so smooth and covers so well. The absorption rate is excellent and my skin felt and looked great. You do want to be careful about how much you use. A little goes a very long way.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful what I use. Other than looking great I had not other reaction to using the Hydroxatone product. If it has any pore clogging tendencies I would have noticed it as my face would have broken out.

Nothing is perfect but my skin does look great. It is soft and smooth and feel wonderful.

Didn't work for me

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

Very disappointed in this product as it did nothing for wrinkles and fine lines on my face! If you are lookimg for a cream that will leave your face oily and sticky for hours, then this is the one, but if you want something that will actually do what it says it will do, then kee looking because this is not going to get the job done.
I ordered this product on a trial basis and gave it an honest shot for a full month. i read all these great reviews about how it firmed up the skin under and around your eyes, around your mouth and on your neck. I have heard of Hydroxotone before so I figured it would be worth the trial. the first time I used the cream I expected to feel some sort of tightening or proof that the skin was reacting to the product. But all I got was acne all over my cheeks and chin and forehead! The more I used it the worse the acne got until I finally ran out of the cream and figured out that it was the cause of my acne. Do NOT use this if you have even slightly naturally oily skin.

Over Promised Under Delivered

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

The ads promised this to tighten your skin and face and be so hydrating. I used it for 60 days and did not see any different. It was thick and slimy feeling on my skin! I actually felt like I had a couple break outs that I would not have had it I never tried this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good for a moisturizer but not a wrinkle cream

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

The main ingredient in this wrinkle cream is sun screen. It says it right on the box. It burns if you get it in or around your eyes. I would not recommend wearing it if your going to work out because the sweat will make it run. I bought some online as a promo and i refuse to use it.

Absorption
My skin is oily after using this product just as if I had just used a sunscreen. It does not soak in right away and it makes my skin look shiny.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I do not know if it clogs pores, I have not got any acne after using it but it seems to me that it just sits on top of the skin. I only used a small amount hoping that if I used less it would soak in better but I saw the same results as I did when I used it like I would any face cream.

I did not see any wrinkle results from using this product but like I said before the active ingredient is sunscreen. So in reality it is just a really expensive sunscreen. I would say that this product is not worth the money spent on it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

hydroxatone-A plus benefits, not so much price

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

Yes, like so many others, I too got suckered into the free trial and received two full size am/pm creams, and a full size stretch mark cream as a bonus gift ( which I didn't like at all). Anyways, I pain 9.95 for shipping and handling if I can recall. When I first put this on, it seemed like any other treatment cream. However, it made my skin seem thicker and much more resilient even after just one overnight application. Let me tell you that I NEVER go without wearing makeup, but after one week of this (combined with my ACV regiment) I was bare faced more often than not. My skin was clear, not irritated at all, and the tone and elasticity was improving dramatically. Now, this is what I hated. The trail period, what they said would be thirty days, started the day it was shipped. It took a while to get here, so I only probably had full use of the product for 2 weeks before being charged. And cancelling was a hassle, but I found the same product on amazon without the reoccurring fee and being able to order without a commitment.

This product does not live up to it's promises

from Clever, MO

It is NOT better than Botox

from Silverthorne, CO

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

Hydraxatone Face Cream does not live up to its advertising as an anti-wrinkle cream, however, it is a great moisturizer.

I have been using it for 6 weeks and have not found any notable wrinkle improvements.  I use the cream daily and unlike other creams I have tried it does not feel like it is accomplishing anything (no tingling sensations).  When applied to my face, it soaks in immediately which is good but as an anti-wrinkle cream, or a cream that diminishes wrinkles, I have not found this to be true.  The good thing about the cream is that it does maintain the moisture in my face.  I live in a very dry climate and I find at the end of the day my face still has the moisture feeling as when I first applied the cream.

Hydroxatone has improved my facial appearance.

from Hamilton, TX

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

O.K. I'll admit it.  I'm a sucker for every anti-aging cream on the market.  First, I saw an advertisement for Hydroxatone on the internet.  Next, I was sent a postcard for it in the mail.  Finally, I saw it on T.V.  I couldn't resist any longer so I called and ordered it.

The person I ordered it from was very nice and explained the product to me.  He told me it had the anti-aging ingredients Matrixyl 3000, Argireline, and Hyaluronic Acid.  He also said not to use very much and that I should see results in about 2 weeks.  The cream came Priority Mail and arrived much sooner that the salesperson told me it would.

About a week after I had been using Hydroxatone, my husband said that my mouth lines were less noticeable and that my skin looked better.  Whoopee!  I have been using it for about a month and continue to see results - not dramatic but that's O.K.  I don't expect miracles.  Hydroxatone also hydrates my face and I like the creamy feel of it.  I will continue to use it.

Luscious Hydroxatone is better than Botox......and safer.

from Temple City, CA

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

Hydroxatone Am/Pm Rejuvenating Treatment is a luscious cream that feels like silk, goes on easily, and doesn't feel greasy.  Just a bit on the tips of your fingers and smooth over your face and neck.  It  melts into your skin as you put it on and you're off for the day or apply makeup over Hydroxatone.  Used daily, in 6 mons. you'll have a ( 68% improvement in the look of deep wrinkles from the collagen production promoted by Matrixyl 3000.  Argireline relaxes facial wrinkles and Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin....see pckg.)  That's all the scientific stuff.  All I know is it works!  I don't like moisturizers and all that goo but I know if I don't use something, I'll look like an old saddle in a few years.  Hydroxatone is just the best product I've ever found.  I don't feel like I have anything on my face, I can go without makeup, I can put makeup on, it gives me sunscreen protection I need being very light complected, I'm seriously getting some for my red haired daughter and my brunette daughter-in-law soon.  And, I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea for my 13 year old granddaughter to start using it, too. I love it and it's better than Botox!

Hydroxatone is a Great product!

from New Braunfels, TX

Comments about Hydroxatone AM/PM Rejuvenating Treatment:

***Hydroxatone was sent to me FREE to use and if liked I could  purchase the product. I have noticed a remarkable difference in the two weeks that I have used it and so have others. I have been complitmented on how young my face was begining to look. It also makes my face feel younger.I would so recommend this product to any age group. It's easy to use, light weight and feels so good on your face and neck. Use it at night after cleaning face and again in the morning under your make-up, if you use make-up, if not use it alone. Do yourself and your friends a a favorad go buy yourself and your friends a jar and see and feel the difference in just two weeks!***

***Sincerely,***