Bread Machine Recipes and What To Make Them In

Pumpkin bread

Pumpkin bread, like the one pictured, can be simpler than you think with an easy-to-use bread machine. Find out which top-rated models our reviewers recommend.

It’s that time of year when I march into my basement pantry and pull out the bread machine. I know why I do it. It’s because the weather is cooler, and I’m starting to cook heartier meals– soups, lasagna and other pasta dishes. Just as it begins to turn dark outside, I generally start a fire and open a bottle of red wine. But nothing warms the soul more than the smell of freshly baked bread, and nothing compliments a hearty meal more than a loaf of bread made fresh in your kitchen. Here are three of our top-rated bread machines to get you through the winter, along with a few delicious bread machine recipes you’ll want to save.

Read the rest of this entry »

Buy Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice Winners At Wal-Mart Sales

Kitchen Appliances

Kitchen appliances are notoriously expensive and sometimes you don’t know if what you’re buying is going to work. But, you can trust Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice award winners, and Wal-Mart is the perfect place to find them, including a couple Best Value ones.

You might have just over a week to finish up your Christmas shopping but if you’re hoping to hit up Wal-Mart sales without having to actually step foot in the store you only have four days left to get free shipping by Christmas, on purchases of $35 or more. And word is, Wal-Mart might be the best place to stock up on your Viewpoints Reviewers’ Choice winners before free shipping ends on the 20th. But which winners are seeing sales right now? Let’s take a look.

Read the rest of this entry »