VIEWPOINTS CONSUMER FEEDBACK PROMOTION
1. HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The “Viewpoints Consumer Feedback Promotion” (the “Sweepstakes”) is being organized by Viewpoints, a division of PowerReviews, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
The Sweepstakes will run beginning on December 15, 2014 and continue through 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter the Sweepstakes by doing one of the following:
A. VIA WEB (the “Web Entry”): When you complete a review for an Eligible Product at www.viewpoints.com during the Promotion Period, including completely filling out the required fields, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. An “Eligible Product” is one that is included in the Sears Consumer Feedback program. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that all reviews comply with Sponsor’s Terms of Service for its website. Completed reviews must meet all requirements for a Viewpoints review of the Eligible Product which can be found at www.viewpoints.com and which include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Answer all questions in the review form for a business or product
● Provide at least 200 characters of information regarding your overall rating
● Be for a business that you have personally patronized or a product you have personally purchased and utilized.
● Not contain any profanity or other content not allowed in the Terms of Service.
Limit one review per product per person during the Sweepstakes Period. All online entrants must have a valid email address. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Web Entry at any time, which, in Sponsor’s opinion, does not comply with these Official Rules.
B. VIA MAIL (the “Mail-in Entry”): If you wish to enter by mail during the Sweepstakes Period, hand-print your complete name, age, complete address (including ZIP Code), phone and email address (required to contact you if you are a winner) on a plain 3″x5″ paper and mail it in a hand-addressed #10 envelope with first class postage affixed, to:
Viewpoints Consumer Feedback Promotion
440 N Wells St Suite 720
Chicago, IL 60654
Upon receipt of your Mail-In entry, you will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. Mail-In Entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period and received no later than seven (7) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Mechanically produced entries are not eligible and you may only enter once per envelope sent. Limit one entry per envelope.
Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, by cellular phone, or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a mobile telephone number/email address by a telephone company, wireless service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning telephone numbers or wireless phone numbers for the telephone exchange associated with the submitted telephone number/email address or the domain associated with the submitted telephone, as applicable. Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, ineligible or damaged entries which will be disqualified or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, aged 18 years or older, except employees of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, advertising agencies, and promotional partners, and relatives of and those living in the same household as such employees. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, relatives are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Four potential winners, along with ten alternate potential winners, will be selected in a random drawing, on or around fifteen (15) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. If the potential winners do not meet the above requirements, or are otherwise disqualified, then the first alternate potential winner will become eligible to win the Prize. If, for any reason, the first alternate potential winner does not meet the above requirements, or is otherwise disqualified, then the remaining alternate potential winners will each, in turn, become eligible to win the Prize until an alternate potential winner complies with the above criteria.
The winners will be notified by email. If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or if a valid email address to be reached at regarding prize delivery was not provided, that winner will forfeit his/her prize. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given to the winner.
There will be four (4) prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period consisting of Four $100 Sears gift cards. Approximate retail value of prize: $100. Odds of winning depend on number of correct eligible entries received. All prizes legitimately claimed will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any expenses not specified in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). No transfers, prize substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. The prize will be mailed to the winner. The prize winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law), and any other documents which may be required by Sponsor.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrant agrees to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify each of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) any damage to entrant’s cellular telephone or computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering this Sweepstakes; or (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Entrants enter at their own risk and Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond its control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes (except where prohibited by law), entrants consent to the use of their names, pictures, likenesses, voices, biographical data, and/or any information contained in their entry in advertising, promotion and marketing materials throughout the world, including on the internet, by Sponsor, its promotional partners, and third party marketing entities, without additional compensation, notification, review, or approval. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters related to this Sweepstakes, the interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prizes. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. DO NOT call Sponsor or its promotional partners, as this Sweepstakes will not be discussed by phone, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. WINNERS’ LIST. For the name of the winners, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Viewpoints Consumer Feedback Promotion” Winners’ List, c/o PowerReviews, Inc., 440 North Wells, Suite 720, Chicago, IL 60654. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months following the close of the Sweepstakes.
8. SPONSOR. PowerReviews, Inc., 440 North Wells, Suite 720, Chicago, IL 60654.