Therapedic Mattress Reviews: A Good Night’s Sleep Comes With a Good Mattress

Therapedic Mattress Reviews

According to early Therapedic Mattress Reviews, these mattresses can help with a good night’s sleep where no other mattress could.

Most people will agree that there are few things in this world more important than a good night’s sleep. Yet, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as many as 70 million American adults report that they get less than a full, restful eight hours of sleep a night often enough to be disturbing.

One reason for this could be the mattress they are using. Believe it or not, a good Therapedic mattress may be exactly what the doctor would have ordered for a large portion of the population who just can’t seem to get a restful number of winks most nights.

Therapedic Mattresses

Therapedic Mattresses

When it comes to a Therapedic mattress, Viewpoints readers have several to choose from, but according to Viewpoints’ reviewers, the following Therapedic mattresses seem to provide both the best night’s sleep, as well as the best value for their money.

With an overall Viewpoints rating of 70 out of 100, Viewpoints reviewers gave the Therapedic MemoryTouch Memory Foam Mattress  some of their highest reviews.

“I love this Mattress! Now after getting the Therapedic Memory touch memory foam mattresses, I have no idea how I manage to sleep on my other bed. This is the best bed ever. I highly recommend this… The price is really affordable too. If you find a good deal, it’s even better. I don’t think I can ever return back to a spring mattress.” ofudeeitsjoy

This particular Therapedic mattress has a price tag of around $2,000.

The Therapedic BackSense Mattress does not yet have a Viewpoints rating number, but according to Viewpoints reviewer Preachitwoman, this is one of the best mattresses she has ever owned. In fact, she gushes:

“The Therapedic Backsense is the best I’ve ever slept on! I laid on it and could feel the pain in my back easing up. I never looked at another mattress. I was sold. I love my mattress still today. My sister has degenerative disc disease. Slept on my mattress and loved it. She said it was the 1st good nights sleep she had in many years. She wanted to take my mattress home with her. Of all the mattresses I tried I’m sold on the Therapedic Duches Backsence Mattress.”

Expect to pay approximately $800 for the Therapedic BackSense Mattress.

The Therapedic MemoryTouch Sunrise Memory Foam Mattress also does not yet have a Viewpoints reader or reviewer rating, but according to Viewpoints reviewer Sydney7877:

“This is the BEST mattress I’ve ever slept on. I recently purchased this bed and it was such a big difference sleeping on it compared to my spring mattress. I had the best night’s sleep in a long time and it was so comfortable, no springs, no movement when my husband moved on his side. The price was very reasonable.  I think that the money I paid for the mattress was a great deal compared to what some of the other memory foam mattress’s cost. I have also noticed that this mattress doesn’t make me hot and sweaty at night when it is really warm out.”

The queen-sized version of this particular memory touch foam mattress retails for approximately $2,000.

There are several other mattresses in the Therapedic line, but these three have received the most notice so far from Viewpoints readers, and obviously, based on early reviews, any of these mattresses would be an excellent choice.

Larry Parr Larry Parr (14 Posts)

Larry Parr spent many years writing hundreds of cartoons for television networks all over the world. Today he divides his time between writing the popular series of John Stauber & Linda Lavaque murder mystery novels on Amazon and writing how-to articles for dozens of websites world-wide.