Special K Diet Reviews: Many Found Success With Meal Replacement

Special K diet reviews

Special K diet reviews have many success stories to help encourage sticking with this meal replacement plan.

If I gave Kellogg’s Special K Weight Loss Diet (75/100) an honest chance (instead of trying to lose weight off the cuff), I’d probably be doing a better job at keeping my 2014 New Year’s resolution. But like most people trying to diet without a proven weight loss plan, I’m selling myself short — and I know it.

When I’m looking to start a new diet, I like to research what has worked for other dieters. I turned to Viewpoints to point me (and other frustrated dieters) in the right direction when comparing the best products online. More than a few Viewpoints Special K diet reviews echo my sentiment:

“After trying several different diets with little success or short lived results, I opted to try the Special K weight loss diet. It was easy for me to follow and stay on because of the variety of products.”hmorey1984

“My co-workers laughed at me when I started to do the Special K diet three years ago…I tried a lot of diets in the past and failed. So when I saw the ad on the TV for the special K diet I thought to myself it is worth a try.” — AngelSuzy

Powered by Viewpoints

To break down the bottom line of Kellogg’s Special K Weight Loss Diet, let’s take a look at this diet’s ease of use and effectiveness.

“Overall I have found this product to be very healthy and excellent tasting. It is even good without adding any milk to it. I would and have recommended this product to my family and friends.” lexasher

Viewpoints’ dieters have spoken highly of this diet’s ease of use. Kellogg’s Special K Diet is a meal-substitution plan that tries to teach dieters how to make healthier meal choices. In my opinion, what makes this diet easy is the wide range of products available online.

Sticking to a diet for the first time is already hard enough without a hard-to-follow meal plan making things even more difficult. Also, Kellogg’s Special K Weight Loss Diet products on Viewpoints come at a reasonable price.

Products like Kellogg’s Special K Chocolatey Pretzel Cereal Bars (88/100) cost around $6 per box, and for smart dieters who like to buy in bulk, Special K Protein Meal Replacement Bars (80/100) sell for around $42. Other products have similar price points, too.

Special K - Protein Meal Replacement Bars Reviews

Special K – Protein Meal Replacement Bars Reviews

What really makes me seriously consider the Kellogg’s Special K Weight Loss Diet is the fact that there are so many success stories on Viewpoints. Maybe meal-replacement diets aren’t for everyone, but plenty of people have had success using Special K brand products:

“If you follow a strict guideline of what you can eat, and what you can’t eat, with this plan, you will definitely have success (of course with daily exercise as well). At first, you may think this diet is not working for you, but within a few days you will notice your appetite changes and start to feel thin already!” monaperez

In a nut shell, this review sums up Kellogg’s Special K Weight Loss Diet. The diet seems to be effective if you stick to the plan, which is a key success factor of any diet when combined with regular exercise.

Danny L. Gonzalez Danny L. Gonzalez (7 Posts)

Danny L. Gonzalez hails from Greater Houston, TX. When he's not reading and writing about tech, he's probably watching football.