‘Tis the season to bundle up, snuggle up and warm up with your favorite coffee. Have you seen those extra-long lines snaking out of your local Starbucks? They might have something to do with the special seasonal flavors the company offers during the holidays. With flavors like gingerbread latte, caramel brulee latte and peppermint mocha — not to mention those red festive cups — it’s not hard to imagine why people are lining up. The problem is, Starbucks drinks are expensive, especially if you need a daily fix. Luckily, you can get a dose of seasonal holiday coffee flavors at home with holiday flavored K-Cups, blends and syrups.
If you’re one of the lucky Keurig owners, you know how easy it is to press and brew. If you brew coffee another way, you can amp it up with flavored blends or even special syrups. Now, with holiday flavors, you can treat yourself, your family or your party guests with festive concoctions without the heavy price tag. Here are some of the best holiday coffee flavors out there:
This is for those who like a fresh bite to their brew.
- Van Houtte White Chocolate Mint K-Cup
- Dunkin Donuts Mocha Mint
- Starbucks VIA Peppermint Mocha
- Starbucks Peppermint Flavored Syrup
Perfect for the gingerbread house-making party you’ve been planning.
- Green Mountain Flavored K-Cups in Gingerbread Coffee, Pumpkin Spice and Spicy Eggnog
- Starbucks Christmas Blend (Viewpoints rated 88/100)
- Starbucks Gingerbread Flavored Syrup
- Torani Pumpkin Spice Flavored Syrup
If you’ve got an undeniable sweet tooth, stock your pantry with these dessert drinks.
- Dunkin Donuts Hot Cocoa K-Cup
- Timothy’s Winter Carnival Flavored K-Cup (featuring caramel, vanilla and custard flavors)
- Green Mountain and Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll K-Cup
- Torani Butter Pecan Flavored Syrup
The next time it gets too cold and snowy to go outside, make sure you’re prepared with seasonal holiday K-Cups and flavored syrups. Instead of pulling on boots, put on your slippers and enjoy a festive, affordable cup at home.