Bona Hardwood Floor Mop: The Best Way To Care For Your Floors

Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner

Skip all the buckets and rags and sponges. Use one of the Bona hardwood floor mop systems with trusted Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner.

Powered by Viewpoints

How will Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner work on your floors?

I haven’t really done a lot for my hardwood floors in the past primarily because I’ve not found a hardwood floor cleaner I really liked and was easy to use. When researching cleaners to take care of my old hardwood floors, I came across the highly rated Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner (and a high-value coupon from Kroger as well) and the Bona hardwood floor mop.

Bona is a long-standing company that started with floor wax and evolved from there. The company’s passion is taking care of hardwood floors. While it now sells other floor products, the focus remains on hardwood. Bona’s Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a water-based, non-toxic, environmentally friendly floor cleaner, which is great for your floor and for your family. This also means it will not leave an oily residue on your floor or dull your shine.

Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner really works

When it comes down to it the truth is in the action. The reviews all rave about the cleaning action of the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner so I figured I would try it myself as well. Granted, my floors are in pretty sad shape as they haven’t really been cared for, but Bona seemed to make light work of getting them clean. The area I mopped first was under our dining room table, and the cleaner was more than capable of cleaning up the messes the children left behind. The overwhelming consensus is Bona leaves the floors clean with minimal work. Some reviewers do report having streaks and residue on their floors, though this is not my experience with it. While Bona may be a little more expensive than the competition, users, including me, agree that it is worth the extra cost.

“The floors look brand new every time you clean them. It leaves the floors shining like the day we bought them!” nikolette, Reviewer since 2010

To aid in quick and easy cleaning, Bona comes in a variety of packaging options, including a spray bottle, value size and a refillable cartridge for the mop system. For those with allergy sensitivities, Bona Free and Clear offers a hypoallergenic floor cleaning solution. When those difficult stains and spills happen there is a Bona Spot Cleaner, which is concentrated. Bona is available in most major retailers like Home Depot, Target and Kroger as well as online.

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Express

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Express

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop and Accessories

Accessories available include polishes, finishes and Bona hardwood floor mop systems that are similar to Swiffer Sweepers. I purchased the Bona Floor Mop Express, which is only available at Wal-Mart and Kroger. The stick mop was sturdy and worked great to apply the cleaner on the floor in a fine mist like the company recommends. The floor mop systems are a pretty penny, but the system seems like it will last for quite a while.

Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner seems to be a new staple in our home as it receives a high 91/100 rating from reviewers and a good two thumbs up from me as well.

Have you used a fantastic hardwood floor cleaner? Tell us about it on Viewpoints.

Carrie Chance (63 Posts)

Carrie Chance has long been active in the consumer reviews space, as both a writer and a reviewer. She has a special interest in kids and family issues. Carrie works full-time as a pre-school administrator and is mom to three young children of her own. She and her family live in Lansing, Michigan.