Westin Heavenly Bed Reviews: Hotel Luxury

westin heavenly bed simmons mattress westin heavenly bed reviews

For $1,500 you can have the Westin Hotel sleep experience in your own home.

Westin Heavenly Bed is one of many mattresses made by Simmons. With a score of 78/100 based on 31 reviews, it has an average Viewpoints rating. Still among the top-rated mattresses on Viewpoints, the Westin Heavenly Bed mattress provides hotel luxury at home. According to Westin Heavenly Bed reviews, this mattress is worth its price.

About Westin Heavenly Bed

westin heavenly bed mattress

The Westin Heavenly Bed can be difficult to track down in stores.  Instead of shopping at a mattress retailer, look for the Westin Heavenly Bed at Nordstrom.

Hotel luxury at home

The Westin Heavenly Bed ($1,500 for a queen size mattress and box spring) isn’t the most expensive  innerspring mattress, but it isn’t cheap. Reviewers who love their Westin Heavenly Bed mattresses enjoy the feeling of hotel luxury at home.

“15 years ago, I slept on my first Heavenly Bed at the Westin hotel in San Fran and fell in love with it.  Three years ago I replaced the mattress in my guest bedroom [with] a heavenly mattress as well.  Whenever my back or hip is bothering me, I’ll go into the guest bedroom and sleep on the Heavenly. It is great value for the money.” - hopper56, Reviewer since 2011

“We stayed at a Westin hotel on our honeymoon and my husband and I both noticed how comfortable and relaxing the mattress was. There was a little note in our room that told us that we could buy the mattress. 5 years later, I still climb in to bed every night and remark about how comfortable our bed is. I wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed and with backaches (as I routinely experienced with our previous mattress). If you like a soft, plush (but still supportive) mattress, this is the best one out there!” - hleia, Reviewer since 2008

Luxury doesn’t last

Some reviewers found that the lush feel of the Westin Heavenly Bed faded over time. While this wasn’t a deal-breaker for all customers, it didn’t please some reviewers.

“Since our purchase, we still do find it comfy at first but as the months have gone by, we’ve realized that it appears to be getting softer and softer.  The middle of the mattress has slowly been sinking in the middle.  As the bed is only 2 years old, we wonder if we keep using it how much more we’ll have to endure.” - chicagotiger, Reviewer since 2010

“We have slept on our Heavenly Bed (full size) for 5 years now. I always enjoyed sleeping at Westin hotels and was excited to get the same bed in our house. The bed is very comfortable at first and I would recommend it. After about 3 years though, the bed definitely developed indents where we sleep.” - westinlover, Reviewer since 2011

“We bought two Westin Heavenly Beds after enjoying them in their hotels. One, the queen, is pure sleep perfection. The other, the king, only one year older,  has turned lumpy and sagging. We’ve only had them four and three years. Not exactly what we were hoping for.” - seekingzzzzzzs, Reviewer since 2008

A heavenly night’s sleep

The Westin Heavenly Bed isn’t perfect. Over time, its soft filling can begin to sag and shift. However, even reviewers who mentioned sagging and sloping in their Westin Heavenly Beds still got a good night’s sleep. If you love the sleep experience at Westin hotels, this might be the right mattress for you.

Amber Rambharose Amber Rambharose (50 Posts)

Amber Rambharose is a former writing intern at Viewpoints. She graduated from Hollins University with a B.A. in English Literature and is continuing her studies at the University of Cincinnati.