2.5

Eucerin Anti-Redness Night Cream

2.5

Gently Helps Decrease Facial Redness Even on Sensitive Skin

Comments about Eucerin Anti-Redness Night Cream:

I have been using this product for over a year now for a battle against the redness of Rosaeca. It has helped reduce redness even in winter and I have been very pleased. I do use a moisturizer over the Eucerin as it does not help enough with dryness. I use the Eucerin once at night after cleansing my face and then apply a night cream over it. It is good for even sensitive skin.

Side Effects
No side effects.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Anti-Redness Cream made my face more red

from Wheeling, IL

Comments about Eucerin Anti-Redness Night Cream:

I bought Eucerin's Anti-Redness Night Cream because I have some mild, natural redness on my jawline, just under my ears and thought this might help.  I was wrong!  After using this cream for only 1 or 2 nights, my face became very itchy and therefore, even more red and slightly swollen-looking.  I will never use it again.  I do have mild skin allergies, but nothing serious and if you do have blemishes or redness, chances are probably higher that you are more sensitive to chemicals/lotions you put on your skin anyway.  I don't know what exactly it was that I was allergic to - it didn't seem to have much of a scent (what usually makes me itchy/break out), but I reacted pretty quickly.  I usually only use hypoallergenic lotions, but can handle some scent in most cases.  This lotion produced my worst reaction by far!  If you have blemishes/redness, I'm sorry to say that this cream is probably not the one for you.