Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:
Energizer

High quality rechargables

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

We got these for an electronic toy for my daughter. They work very well, last longer than any other NiMH batteries we've had, and are still working well a year later. When she's not using the toy, we use them in all sorts of other things: cameras, Wii remotes, etc. Great quality. The higher price versus generics or lesser brands is worth it!  One note: I haven't had as good of results with the 15-minute charger.  It works, and good if you need a quick charge, but we have a 12-hr "trickle charger" that seems to give a better charge and the batteries then last longer.

Cheaper to buy disposables

from Clayton, NC

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

We use a lot of batteries and bought this to charge a variety of different types (AA, C, D, etc.) of batteries but we have been terribly disappointed. After just a couple (literally) uses, it now says all batteries are charged when they are clearly not. I can't remember what we paid for it, but for the amount of use we got out of it we might as well have just bought disposable batteries.

from Parsons, KS

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

This is the perfect charger for someone who intermittently uses the electronic device that requires them. If you are always trying to run out the door for a special event and then remember it has been a month since checking the state of battery function...this tools is for you. Just plug it in and let it run...if the batteries are still good it will fill the charge and you will be out the door in 5 minutes or less. But never more than 15 minutes even if your batteries are totally depleted. Who has the presence of mind to plan for a 2-3 hour charge before the event or activity. I also use them in my remotes and just recharge as needed. The short cycle time is a real boon to getting up and going again.

It's a battery miracle!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

I've been going searching through old droors and cabinets for years looking for batteries to fill either remotes or gaming devices and have never found the time to man up and buy a rechargeable battery set. Finally, I got frustrated enough to get myself a rechargeable pack which states that the batteries will be filled up in 15 minutes and they will last about 4 times longer than the regular battery. Skeptic at first, obviously. But then I was really wowed by the fact that they actually did refill within the 15 minutes and do last quite some time. Now I haven't actually timed them to make sure that they last 4x longer than the regular battery, but the battery life is noticeable for certain. I use these on my Wii, my DVD remotes and on a few pocket devices that need AA's. The car charger is a lifesaver just as well, if I need to take them on a trip with friends it's just brilliant. Well done energizer. (side note, they sell a pack of the rechargeable batteries of the same 15 minute energizer brand brand seperately, I'm not sure if that is every where but if you need more than 4 batteries it's perfect because they are made for this particular charger)

Energizer 15 Minute Charger- Still Going and Going...

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

The energizer 15 minute charger has been a great investment for my electronic gadgets. There is nothing more disappointing than going to use something and discovering your batteries have died. Thanks to the 15 minute charger, I am powered back up within minutes. The 15 Minute specification seems to vary from charge to charge. I didn't start keeping track until after a couple months of use, but the sweet spot seems to be between 20 and 30 minutes. I guess it ultimately depends on how depleted the batteries are, but it does seem like it doesn't charge as fast as when I first bought it. However, the important thing is that it charges, and charges it does. I really have no other gripes about the charger except I wish I had found it for cheaper than what I paid. There are definitely cheaper alternatives, but of course you get what you pay for. I purchased the Energizer charger because it is a dependable brand and received mostly favorable reviews. There is not too much consideration that needs to go into purchasing a charger, however. It either works or it doesn't, charges or fails, and in the case of the Energizer 15 Minute charger, it has consistently pumped out charge after charge after charge. Looking for a solid charger that will not leave you hanging? Look no further than the Energizer 15 Minute charger!

You have to get the 15 minute charger for true happiness!

from Clayville, NY

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

When I saw this product in the store I jumped on it.  I had previously charged batteries overnight because they took 5 hours or more.  I just put 4 batteries in and fifteen minutes later on the button they were done.  The title though is somewhat misleading.  It is supposed to take 15 minutes for 2 batteries, whereas it could take up to 30 (and sometimes a little more) for 4 completely depleted batteries.  The look of the charger also sold me on it because of its sleek design and generally looked cool.  It supports AAA batteries as well with a spring fit.  It has a nice long cord and even comes with a car charger cord!  It tells you if one of the batteries is not working properly--a definite plus over other chargers.  It has a built-in fan to keep it cool during the intense recharging stage.  I recommend it for its speed and cool design.  Everyone should have one of these.  Don't wait hours for your batteries to recharge when you only have to wait minutes!

Money Saver

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

No more buying batteries after batteries.  Get yourself started with the rechargable Energizer batteries and you are set!  Such a money saver.  I have 8 of Energizer rechargable batteries so I use this to recharge them.  Easy to know when your batteries have been fully charged.  Also does triple A batteries too.

I love Energizer's 15 Minute Charger!

from Vanderbilt, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

When my husband bought me a new charger for my rechargable batteries, I was skeptical. It seemed like the price was a little high for just a little battery charger - it only charges AA and AAA batteries after all. I quickly changed my mind about this little item's value, however, once I had used it. I have owned the same Energizer 15 Minute Battery Charger for a couple of years and it has not even begun to fail me yet. As the name implies, it really does charge up to four rechargable batteries in 15 minutes, sometimes less. I use only Energizer rechargables in it, but my spouse and children have used other brand batteries and have had no problems. However, I probably would not recommend doing so. The batteries are quite hot to the touch immediately after charging, so you have to wait about 5 minutes for them to cool off once you unplug the charger before removing them and placing them elsewhere.

Worth the investment

from Sycamore, IL

Comments about Energizer - 15 Minute charger:

I love having this item available.  My keyboard, mouse, weather radio, digital camera -- basically everything - uses batteries and this handy item makes it worth the investment.  Bonus is that I reduce the amount of waste that hits the landfill!