Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:
Eco Tools
eco tools 5-pc Brush Set

eco tools 5-pc Brush Set

good for a range of makeup!

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Compact
  • Easy To Use
  • Functional
  • Soft Bristles

Cons

• Everyday
    • Going Out

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

This eco tools 5 piece brush set is great! The brushes are very versatile and can be used for a wide range of makeup. I especially like the small slanted brush for eyeshadow because I hate the tiny foam brushes that come with the eyeshadows. They don't work and applying make up with a foam applicator does not work anywhere near as well as a good quality brush. There are many different brushes available at the stores and they can range from cheap to rather expensive. I don't like spending a ton of money on something I will only use once a day but I don't like to sacrifice quality either. I have used cheaper brushes for my eyeshadow and have had issues with getting not enough or too much product on the bristles. Brushes that don't work right, will either be very time consuming to use or waste way too much make up. I love these brushes because they are priced fairly, and they work great. They don't fall apart, and I have even used them for wetting down eyeshadow. They are available at most pharmacies and come in a little plastic slider zip bag. I recommend getting these brushes because they work well and the price is good.

Eco Brush Set

from Storm Lake, IA

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

I bought this Eco 5 piece brush set because I wanted some new brushes but didn't want to spend a fortune. I was pleasantly surprised. They are easy and handy to use and brush pieces do not fall out as I am using the brush. This is a nice set to start with if you don't have any brushes or need to replace all of the ones you have. THey are easy to clean and I plan on purchasing a few more.

Eco Tools are good

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

I bought the eco tools five-piece brush set because they were on sale at my local drugstore and I needed some new travel brushes. These little makeup brushes are of a good quality. I am happy that I bought them and would consider buying more brushes from this company. These brushes are small enough to take when I am traveling and are also a nice addition to the little makeup bag I carry with me becasue they are not too big. They do a great job with makeup application. I really think they are a nice quality for the price I paid. I would recommend these brushes to anyone - especially people that travel a lot or just need some extra brushes to keep in their desk for those touch up moments during the day. A great purchase!

not bad for the price

from North Brunswick, NJ

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

I bought this set of brushes online when they were on sale so I was not able to feel them before I bought them but I did get them for a great price.

I usually buy MAC brushes and I still think they are the best although a little expensive they are worth it. I am into green and ecological product so I decided to buy these and see if they were any good.

They have really soft bristles but they are not so good for applying product. They don't pack on the face powder or eyeshadow so you have to apply it several times and end up using more product that you would if you were using a different brush.

The best brush of the set is the eyebrow comb and brush one. It works great on bare eyebrows as well as when using powder or gel.

The bamboo handle is cute and practical and the brush roll it comes in is really good for traveling. I would use this set for when on the go or use the roll and pack some of my favorite brushes and take them when I go away on vacation.

Love 'em!

from Sykesville, MD

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

For my birthday this year, my best friend gave me this set of brushes as part of a larger gift.  My first reaction was that I absolutely loved the concept.  I've been trying to make most of my beauty routine a little more eco-friendly or natural, bypassing products with things like parabens, but I hadn't made the switch with any of my makeup tools. I was still using the same old plastic products I've had for awhile.

But I've been using this set for a few months and I really like it.  The bristles are really soft and the handles don't feel all stiff and wooden - they're actual comfortable to use.  Sometimes wooden products are not that way, so it must be the bamboo.

Mainly I make use of the big powder brush and it's great.  Fits well in my powder, I can get the loose powder to fall off easily, and cleaning it is no problem.  I don't really use the eyebrow/eyelash brush so I would prefer that particular tool be replaced with something else.  But for what it is and what it contains, it's a great deal and a great product.

I love these and they are environmentally friendly too!!

from Columbia, MO

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

I have had this set for about 6 months and I really love it. I bought it originally because my brushes need to be replaced and I am trying to be environmentally conscious. They seem to be very sturdy and do not lose bristles or anything. Since I have had them for 6 months I feel like htey were a very good buy. I am also looking into other Eco Tool products. I love the way they go over my skin when applying make-up, very smooth.

I love my brushes

from South Ozone Park, NY

Comments about eco tools 5-pc Brush Set:

I saw these one day after a visit to the dentist, felling crappy I purchased them, and I love them.  I had read about them in beauty magazines as well as good housekeeping.  And I thought for the price, how bad can they be.

My sister who is an avid Aveda user has some expensive brushes from there, and I feel these are just as soft, and just as nice.

I have had them for nearly a year now, and they are so easy to clean and they are made of bamboo... they look unique, and they are amazing.

Mind you, I am not a fan of MAC cosmetics, because it is so bad for your skin, I do love makeup, but I try to stay more on the natual or mineral makeups.   They also came in a little hemp pouch, that is great to carry when I go away for the weekend, it get's the job done, and in emergencies the stiffness of the shadow brush allows me to use it as a liner brush to use my shadows as an eye liner.

A great product.  I would definately buy more..

I would love to get the full size brushes, as the ones I have now are short and can get irritating