3.4
eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower

eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower

3.4

• Handling:

The eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower nearly mows the lawn for me.

I own my own landscaping/field mowing business thats been going pretty slow the last few years and with this riding mower it really feels like your on auto pilot. Its turning radius is far superior to most other mowers Ive used over the years. I wished I had been able to purchase this mower earlier in my business career. Its fairly easy to operate and maintain matience. All my employees used to argue on who gets to use the mower because its so fun to ride- but I didnt let them! Until I recently purchased five more of these lil beauties. Now my business is running smoother then ever. Having this mower has cut mowing time more than half and makes my clients happier too. No more complaining and refunds. It also has a wider wheel base then my old ones, so I dont smash the lawns as much. The sports fans love that because it doesnt leave grooves in the lawn. GO RAMS! Thank you for reading my review.

Mowing the lawn with a UFO.

No, it doesn't look like a UFO. It feels like a UFO.  The drive and turn mechanisms are so smooth that it feels like you're floating just off the ground.  It not only cool, it's related to performance. This mower is very maneuverable, able to get in a lot of places you wouldn't expect a 60" cut mower to go. I've always been happy with the cut, and the engine hasn't given me any trouble.

I have had trouble, however, engaging the blades when it's hot. Flip the switch, nothing happens.  I have also had a tough time on hillsides with it.  The traction has been unreliable on some fairly innocuous grades, and gotten me into trouble a couple of times.  I have seen other people using the same model in places where I didn't think I could take mine, and I don't know what was different. (Although they have all been lighter than me, I don't think that could account for the whole thing.)

sorriest mower and warranty

from Cohutta, Ga

About Me Handyman

• Large Lawns
      • only personal and it is a commercial grade

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

By the time you constantly repair these . You could by a new lawn mower every year. Then you would have a year warranty every year, and hopefully the other compactor your would stand behind it for at least that period of time. If not you could still by a new one for what it cost to repair this brand of JUNK!

Bad Warranty Service

from Youngstown, Ohio

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• Like Mower. Handling Warrantys is BAD

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

I bought an Exmark Mowers Laser Z S series mower 2 years ago. I have less than 200 hours on it as I use it for personal use only. I had a bearing burn up in the deck which is covered under warranty. I took my mower to my local dealer and he said I will fix it today!! I explained to him that the mower is still covered under warranty to which he replied "Ohhhh you didn't tell me this is warranty work, I cant fix it for 3 weeks". I paid cash to fix the bearing and it was repaired the same day. I couldn't wait 3 weeks. I have contacted ExMark and they have done nothing. I have even forwarded my concerns to Judy Altmaier the VP and I was given this response "On behalf of Judy, she is aware of your concerns and appreciates your feedback. Thank you." Please beware!! This was a $163 repair to a mower that retails for well over $10,000.00 and they will not stand behind it!

Exmark lazer z x series

from howell, michigan

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

Cons

• Too Much Repair

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

Today the ignition switch fell apart, I looked at the design, what jink! You would think $12000 would buy a good mower -I guess not

Watch out because exmark won't stand behind there product

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

Exmark will not help you if the dealer u bought from won't honor it's warranty

Efi model would not buy with the Kohler motor exmark the company will not stand behind the motor. They try to put it off on the kohler

• Handling:

Well built, good quality, solid machines

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

This machine has been a work horse for us. It is built very well. Deck adjustment is easy, operator controls are simple, access to replace belts is easy.

The quality of cut with this machine has depended heavily on what type of blades you are using. I've found that the high lift blades perform the best. I also found that the mulch kit was a pain that didn't cut as well.

Performance of this machine has been very good. I have had a few electrical problems, mostly caused by vibration over time, nothing major however.

Handling
              Works as nicely as any high quality mower.

As solid of a machine and deck as you'll find.

i love this machine

from Opa Locka, FL

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

when i purchased the emark it felt like i was in a spaceship once you get the hang of it you really dont want to get off its really fun if you ask me. i own about 15 arcers and i on 7 of these baies and YES they are my babies.tey rally work awsome andthey get the job done they make shar turns gt a ever angle and never have to worry about cutting for a little good while. i really recomend tis machine.just like the rapper "drake" would say "its the best i ever had!!!!

The eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower nearly mows the lawn for me.

from Corvallis, OR

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

xmart a wonderfull competivily price unit that is well bult.

from Ocala, FL

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

A superior machine for any application, farm. or home owner. I personally have used exmark among other machines over the years and favor xmart make a hard job easier with no breakdown time and offering comfort as well.

My son has a small landscape company in CT has just purcased a new exmark this will be his forth thee are many machine out thier but continues to come back to exmark. I have bought many machines over the years  exmark holds thier value I never lost money when selling a exmark for a grade up. I always puchase used and resell at no loss and makng a profit. They do break down a lot of moving parts all lawn mowers do but I have to tell you it takes a lot of abuse some times even stupidity to break one of theese machines. Parts always a phone call away or readally available service is always simple easy to grease at all points well built engines and componets. Built with safety in mind atall times superior macine cut grass at light speed wth a fantastic cut by one see for yourself if you do not like sell it you might find you made money once again but   I am willing to say you will be back to exmark when it is all said and done.

the exmark lazer z commercial mower cuts my mowing time in half.

from Pickerington, OH

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

The exmark lazer z commerical lawn mower is great for many differnt applications. It is the most comfortable ride of any mower that you could get. in most cases it can cut your mowing time in half. If you are using it for your business it is a great piece of equipment that can be an exelient money maker. It is a very simple mower to learn on and almost anyone can mow like a professional on it. The quality of the cut is like none other and the mowers features make it a fun experience every time. It has many smart safety features and is very well made. It is a piece of equipment that you can use all day every day as long as you keep up on the proper maintenance. The zero turn radius makes it great in tight spaces and just the over all controls of the mower make it great on any type of terrain. Some people might think that it is a little expensive but if you take care of it right it will give you years of effortless mowing. In the end it is money well spent.

quality will last a long while

from Boonsboro, MD

Comments about eXmark Lazer Z Commercial Mower:

Have used for 5 years and mow about 4 acres per week.  Does great job of making lawn look good.  Very easy to maintain and use if you follow directions.  Some of the many safety interlocks catch me off guard sometimes.   Well worth the price built to outlast the cheap models many times over.