View more desktops

EZ1601-01
eMachines desktop computer

eMachines desktop computer

3.8

A good computer for the price

from Somerset, NJ

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

This is a very good computer for the price. I am surprised to see that it comes with Windows XP SP3 Home Edition. Windows XP is older technology, and Microsoft will stop supporting it very soon. But the memory, 1 GB of RAM, with a 160 GB hard drive, is sufficient for this computer. But if you ever wanted to upgrade to Windows Vista or Windows 7, you would need to upgrade the amount of memory. I do not like that there is only 1 slot for RAM. It is a good idea to have a motherboard with more than 1 RAM slot, since there is always room for improvement. But on the other hand, I like that this computer has a total of 5 USB ports, with 2 on the side, and 3 on the back. I would rather have USB ports on the front panel than on the side, but having them on the side does have certain advantages, depending on where you want to place your computer. I like that it has a brightness control button as well, though. I would not recommend this computer to others, because as of today, Windows XP is old technology.

this is a good computer

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

This computer was my first computer i ever had in my life and I still have it right now. This computer is very good reliable computer it has been over 10 years since i got this computer and it runs really good. It holds over 10,000 songs and pictures on my computer and the internet goes really quick while i am online. If yall looking for a good computer and long lasting one with a good price tag on it buy this brand of computer and this one exactly.

a good desktop

from Norwich, CT

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I did not have the money to buy a very expensive computer, so I had to settle for an eMachines desktop. To my surprise, it is actually a very good computer to use. It is fast and when I am online, I can do everything quickly. I like the size of the computer monitor too. The flat screen is great because it makes my computer and home office look a lot more modern. The keyboard that I bought to go with it is great because I can type quickly without messing up. The screen is large and it shows the colors of what I am looking at very well. The installation process was very simple when I first set up this computer. My husband helped me to figure out where all of the cords went because he is more of a computer geek than I am. The computer has a good downloading speed and downloading music, pictures, videos, and attachments is not hard to do at all. This is not the best for a lot of storage because I am almost running out of extra space.

it has been a great computer that has really worked well for me!

from Kalispell, MT

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I think this computer has been very functional for my purposes! I am a typical college student that was looking for an easy accesible computer to meet my needs and this computer was easy and reliable!