View more desktops

T3304
eMachines desktop computer

eMachines desktop computer

3.7

Used several over the years - fantastic and easy to use.

I'm 82 years old and I need a computer that I can just plug in and use.  The emachine is that product.  It is reliable and easy to use, even for us oldtimers!  This computer system works.  I don't have the time or inclination to have to sit and read a whole computer manual before I can work on a new computer.  The Emachine is user friendly and can handle whatever jobs you need to do.  The Emachine is easy to clean with just a duster occasionally.  This machine has enough power to do what I need to do.  I like to search and research new products.  When I find a product I really like, I will tell people about it and explain how it works for me.  The price is more than fair.  I am a value conscious person and I feel that the Emachine is a good value for the money.

Good computer at a budget price.

Received this computer last year for Christmas and have been pleased overall. I have never had a crash. I use the computer every day and the only problems I have noticed are that it sometimes runs slow and at times usb devices stop responding. The problem usually resolves after a minute or two with no action necessary by me. I have only had to reboot to solve the problem once or twice. Iwould recommend this product if you need a decent pc that won't break the bank.

Good for years to come

from Marcus Hook, PA

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

This is a great computer.  It doesn't have all the extras you'd find in other bundle packages of HP or other, but it has it's fair share.  I had my first one for over 5 years until the lightening made our electric surge and it burnt out the modem.  I've had the 2nd one now for about 2 years.  I'd definitely reccomend it to the budget struck people out there.

Good computer at a budget price.

from Bladenboro, NC

Awesome technology

from Hammond, IN

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I had bought this emachine a couple of years ago and I am well pleased with it. Features are totally awesome, I can write or burn Cd's or Dvd's. So far so good, I have a fairly amount of memory and my hard drive is pretty decent. A Friend of mine said he does not like Emachines but in all honesty I am enjoying my PC.

I have used eMachines computers and they are very good.

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I have had very good experience with eMachines.  My first computer was an eMachine and I used it exclusively for at least 6 years.  It had been used when I got it, and as far as I knw, it was around 4 years old.  Believe me, I made it work too.  I suppose you could say it earned its keep.

What a great deal

from Albion, IL

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I love the emachine computer.  I looks great with the black and the blue lights.  It's very easy to use.  I have had no problems with my computer and I am on it all the time.  I go online daily and do several different things.  The emachine is a good quaitity computer for a great price.  i will diffently buy another emachine in the future.

Wonderful Computers

from Nuevo, CA

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I am on my 2nd emachine.  My first one lasted for 5 years and ran strong and fast.  It was our best computer yet.  I bought a new one and although I am having some issure with it running slow I think it's because of all of the stuff that I have saved on it, although it has 77% free space.  I would recommend this brand of computers.  As a matter of fact I bought one for my friend as a birthday present.  She loves it and it's running good for her.

Great product for the price!

from Iron Station, NC

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

My husband and I recently purchased this e-machines computer from Wal-Mart. We wanted to spend as little money as possible. We ewren't sure what to expect, but were pleasantly suprised. It was easy to set up, although it was a little heavy. We have had no major problems, although the computer has gotten slower and slower.

Great machine for the money

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I have had my second emachine for a year now, my first one is 4 years old. I have had no problems with either. I highly recommend this computer for anyone who would like a good deal but not alot of problems. My first was a package deal with printer and a TON of rebates. I figured it wouldn't be the best but for what I could afford, I had hoped it would be good. I also didn't know alot about computers at that time. After owning it for a few years I wanted a second computer, I upgraded to this one and gave the other to my kids to use. They are both great.

Used several over the years - fantastic and easy to use.

from Milaca, MN

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

you get what you pay for

from Howell, MI

Comments about eMachines desktop computer:

I had this computer for a little over a year and the hard drive crashed.  The computer is way to noisy.  It is cheap so I wasn't expecting much but I didn't expect it to break so quickly. I did like that it had the functions I needed in the front such as USB plugs and also a spot for external memory.  I was able to take my memory card from my digital camera and input it right into the computer.  That was very convenient.