View more desktops

EL1352-51
eMachines Black (PTNC902006) desktop computer

eMachines Black (PTNC902006) desktop computer

4.8

A wonderful experience! I would highly recommend it.

from Dallas, TX

Comments about eMachines Black (PTNC902006) desktop computer:

Overall this is a great computer. It runs fast, comes with windows 7, and is extremely quiet. It have plenty of USB ports for iPods or flashdrives, and a cd player and burner. It has amd athalon. I have had mine fo almost a year and it runs just as fast, runs just as quietly, and has no problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend this great computer if you have the budget to afford it. I also recommend an acer twenty three inch monitor to hook up to it. If you have the budget that is. Wiu that combination you get the maximum picture quality with this great device. I'm not really great with the technical lingo but if I had to say so I would consider this a state of the art computer with all of it's features including a free trial of microsoft word and many other features to explore such as a widget bar in which you can get a clock, puzzle game, and many other little fun gadgets. In the end with all of these great gadgets i would highly recommend this computer because of my great experience with my own.

emachines makes great computers

from Omaha, NE

Comments about eMachines Black (PTNC902006) desktop computer:

i like this computer because i got it for a decent price. its a little slower than other computers but it does have all of the basic functions that other computers have. i like that it has lots of hard drive room and that it has the ability to hold pictures and that i can use my flash drive and it works great on it. i would recommend this computer looking for a very cheap but efficient computer.

Emachines EL1352-51 is great for the price

from Boonville, MO

Comments about eMachines Black (PTNC902006) desktop computer:

This computer system has worked great for everything I needed it for. Have not had any problems with running or how it operates. Emachines has becked up their warranty and customer service without any problems.

Great computer for a low price

from Danielsville, GA

Comments about eMachines Black (PTNC902006) desktop computer:

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about the emachines brand... it's not a major player like dell, hewlett packard, etc. However, within an hour of having this pc up and running, I am a convert! I am looking at buying 2 new computers for Christmas this year, and I well definitely look for an emachine. This computer is super fast, compact, and has great features. It has an 2 card reader slots and 4 USB ports on the front, plus spaces for headphones and microphone.. all at easy access instead of having to reach around the computer. It has a neatly designed CD drive also.  I have had several computers in the past few years, and this is by far the best one. It's a great system for the casual user- it may not be what a gamer or other specialized user may want, but it is perfect for our needs. Our children play games online, we watch videos, email, surf the internet, and do word processing tasks. If this is your usage style, this is definitely the computer for you. It is super affordable, but does not seem cheap. I once purchased a comparably priced computer than simply looked cheap... this is NOT!