Other Lips:
e.l.f.
e.l.f. Theraputic Conditioning Lip Balm - All Shades

e.l.f. Theraputic Conditioning Lip Balm - All Shades

Great for dry lips......worst color I've ever seen....

from Riverview, FL

Comments about e.l.f. Theraputic Conditioning Lip Balm - All Shades:

I have horribly dry lips, so I was hoping this would help! When I applied my lips automatically felt soothed and soft, but when I looked in the mirror, I was shocked! It had a white color on my lips! EWWW! I think I got some blackberry color that was very purple, but white on my lips. The scent was very strong grape? Werid. Defiently the strangest thing I've ever tried.

Keeps lips moist all day!

from Wapakoneta, OH

Comments about e.l.f. Theraputic Conditioning Lip Balm - All Shades:

During the winter months my skin and lips rebel against me! I have dry parched lips that even the best, most expensive lip balms will not last. So I figured I would take a chance and purchase the balm from ELF. I was SO shocked!! All day!! I couldn't believe it!! I have purchased more just to make sure I have them with them! I put it on in the morning and they last through till even after supper. I dont reapply, or feel the need to reapply until the next morning!

Moisturizing!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about e.l.f. Theraputic Conditioning Lip Balm - All Shades:

I think it really keeps the lip soft and mosturized, though don't apply too much or it will get slightly oily. I got the strawberry one, and it smells and tastes really good. The packaging looks clean and cute and easy to carry.