Other Powders:
e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder - Translucent #83101

e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder - Translucent #83101

Heavenly, but too dark.

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder - Translucent #83101:

I absolutely love this powder. It is so super silky feeling on the skin. I myself cannot use it because it is too dark for me even in the lightest shade. I am very fair and run into this problem a lot, so if you're unsure, try it. If nothing else you can use it to contour.
I did not notice any control of oil, however, I have ridiculously oily and sweaty skin. It did mattify my foundation upon first use and it didn't wear off any faster than any of my other high end powders.
I love the compact because it has a sleek designer look (think M.A.C. minus the price tag). The compact is very thick and sturdy. The sponge is of good quality as well and it comes with a mirror. However, I would gladly give up the sponge for a disposable puff I already have and trade it in for more product. There is not much product in the container but it will last if you don't cake it on. The compact is also small in size so it would be easy to travel with.

Great for perfecting and finishing!

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder - Translucent #83101:

I love the E.L.F Studio Translucent Matifying Powder! This product is perfect for setting concealer, setting foundation, and for fix ups! I fix my makeup throughout the day and a few dabs of this on my face and my makeup is looking a lot better! It sets the makeup so that it doesn't slide off your face as easily. It's translucent so it works for any skin color. It's very cheap also. I highly recommend this great product!