Other Blushes:

e.l.f. Studio Blush - All Shades

Inexpensive noticeable blush

from Des Moines, IA

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Doesn't Appear Cakey
  • Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Looks Natural

Cons

• Doesn't Blend Well

• Anytime
  • Daytime

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Blush - All Shades:

I have very fair skin so when I was reading reviews on the e.l.f. website, I made sure to purchase the lightest shade of pink available in this blush. I've always thought those colors were too pink and went darker with other brands, but they become far too dramatic for me. this color was perfect. I can blend it easily to match my very fair skin, but it still shows up. I have to use quite a bit for it to be noticeable, but I'm okay with that because it is cheap and has lasted for well over a year at this point. It truly does last a long time. Likewise, it isn't too shimmery. That was one major concern of mine with buying this, but the color is more matte than anything, which is perfect. I will definitely buy this again.

Quality varies based on color

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Blush - All Shades:

These are very affordable blushes with a decent amount of product in the container. The packaging is pretty nice for such a cheap product, but the mirror it comes with is kind of useless. There is a selection of colors with and without shimmer. I find that with a lot of e.l.f. items the quality of a particular product varies based on which shade you buy. Some of these blushes are nicely pigmented and can be built up while others just kind of smudge glitter around on your face. I think the ones without shimmer in this line are typically a little better quality, but there is one peachy color with shimmer that isn't bad. I wouldn't recommend the extremely glittery looking purpley pink shade: it looks awesome in the package but doesn't look like much on the skin.

Good quality blush at an unbeatable price

from Burnsville, MN

Comments about e.l.f. Studio Blush - All Shades:

As always with e.l.f., I love this.  I can always rely on them to make a good product at a good price!  The packaging as always is sleek, chic, and high quality.  The amount of blush you get is nice.  I like that the pan is so large so it's easy to get the color on my brush.  These are very pigmented.  These are the smoothest blushes I've ever used, but they are quite smooth.  I wouldn't complain about the texture as it's nice, just not amazing.  I have found that they really stay put too.  No fading blush!  My only complaint would be that the colors tend to vary from the picture online, but I realize that's a risk you take when you order from the website.  The color I was especially disappointed in was Tickled Pink.  It looked like a really nice pinky peach online and is actually more pink, less peach, and a bit darker than I thought.  Oh well - it's still nice.  I will buy more of these, and maybe I'll just have to shop in stores.  All in all this is a high quality blush for less than you would pay at the drugstore.