Other Mascaras:

e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo

Pros

Cons

e.l.f. mascara, best deal for the money

How could I resist? I ordered a dozen items, some I wasn't happy with but the mascara is fine. The waterproff side was great especially on my lower lashes so I didn't have raccoon eyes by the end of the day. It comes off nicely with regular make up remover. The size is small but that means less chance of keeping the product too long..mascara can go bad and can harbor bacteria, smaller tube means less chance of that happening. I really loved the eyeliner like a felt tip pen and ordered these and the mascaras as party favors for my daughters 15 birthday, they were a hit.

I keep a tube in my office for touchups. Good product for the price

ELF Mascara - smelly, yucky and doesn't work

I got the mascara duo for free when elf was having an online special. I am really glad I did not have to pay for it!

For the record I have overall...Read complete review

For the record I have overall mixed feelings about elf products. I like their lip glasses, but have tried their eye shawos and liner and feel they are flaky. The liquid liner smelled so bad I could not even bring myself to put it on my eyelids and threw it awway immediately.

Overall I also don't like mascara duos, but that may be because I ahte wearing waterproof mascara also. It is impossible to get off and quite frankly if I am going to be swimming I won't be wearing make-up.

My main problem with this product is that like all of their other eye make up, it smells awful. It also flakes off really easily, which is especially bad for a person and contact wearer like me. I touch my eyes a lot and I need a mascara that doesn't flake at the first touch or I wind up looking like a racoon at the end of the day.

Definitely not a "buy" for me.

Do not buy!

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

Normally I am a huge fan of e.l.f cosmetics because I love a bargain and some of their stuff is great! However, I found the e.l.f Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo to be an awful product. First off, never use waterproof mascara because it ruins your lashes! I found that this did nothing to my eyelashes other than color them from their normal dark brown to a black color. This did not lengthen my eyelashes or volumize them. I had to buy another brand and tossed this in the trash. You get what you pay for!

Gets the job done

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

I bought this because it was cheap and I needed a waterproof mascara. It worked alright. You could tell I was wearing mascara, but it wasn't anything impressive. It was basically to show that I do actually have eyelashes. ;) I used it when I went to the pool, but didn't want to be "that girl" that wore a ton of makeup to go swimming. So it got the job done, but it wasn't anything impressive. I haven't even used the normal side yet.

Ouch:(

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

I have no complaints with the waterproof, but yesterday I tried the regular and when I woke up this morning, I had a swollen, sore eye. I thought perhaps it was pink eye, or my contacts had given me a cut on my eye, but the doctor's prognosis, was an allergic reaction to the mascara. So, just a warning to those with make up allergies or sensitive eyes, be wary. Oh well.. it ran anyway.

i love the clear kind

from Center, TX

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

i really like this product. I use the clear kind on my eyebrows to tame them into just the right arch.  I have paid a lot for "browscara" before and this is only a buck!! I bought 3 tubes!  I couldn't believe how well it worked. I recommend this product to everyone.

ELF Mascara - smelly, yucky and doesn't work

from Littleton, CO

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

Definitely not a "buy" for me.

It's OK but you get what you pay for

from Tampa, FL

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

I purchased this item in Noire (black) and gave it two stars because 1. the regular formula covers quite nicely and 2. it's duo - waterproof formula and regular formula.  Besides that, the waterproof formula cakes quite quickly while applying it and the contents of each formula doesn't last very long; soon you'll realize you've ran out of mascara.

ELF mascara might be their only bad product

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

I am an avid E.L.F. makeup product user. Their prices & quality absolutely cannot be beaten! However, I was unimpressed with this mascara. It's sticky, gloppy, & in my opinion sub standard. There also isn't very much in the tube. It leaves my eyelashes looking rather bad when it's applied, as the stickiness makes the lashes clump together instead of leaving them nicely separated. It has a kind of funny smell too. I do like that itcomes with one side that is waterproof & one side that is washable. Aside from that, I dislike the product.

This lasts very well, but doesn't lengthen or thicken very well.

from Millersville, MD

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

This mascara was a great price, and certainly not a bad mascara. It lasted all day and was so heavy duty that it definitely will not come off with just soap and water. Nonetheless, my lashes looked a bit skimpy. I really need lash thickening and lengthening, and it didn't do this well, just helped make my eyes pop from the color. If you already have fairly full and long lashes, this would be a great value for you. The average woman's lashes would probably benefit from it. I definitely have skimpy lashes compared to the average person, however, I have used others that thicken and lengthen better.

e.l.f. mascara, best deal for the money

from Greer, SC

I keep a tube in my office for touchups. Good product for the price

E.L.F. mascara is cheap

from Jefferson City, MO

Comments about e.l.f. Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo:

I am always on the look out for a bargain, especially when it comes to cosmetics. Makeup can be so expensive, so I was excited when I saw the E.L.F. Earth and Water Regular and Waterproof Mascara duo. It comes with two different mascaras, one regular and one waterproof in the different ends of the same tube. Each mascara has its own wand. First of all, the tube is very small, especially for having two different mascaras in it. If used daily it would not last long at all. The regular mascara was just okay, not great but not terrible, but did not last long. I had to reapply it about three hours after doing my make up in the morning. The waterproof mascara was horrible. It dried very hard and brittle, and starting to flake off only an hour after I put it on. It was also next to impossible to get off, even with make up remover. It irritated my eyes, they were red and puffy looking. I guess the old saying is true, sometimes you do get what you pay for!