Other Powders:
e.l.f.
e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - All Shades

e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - All Shades

e.l.f.'s Bronzing Powder is a great product.

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - All Shades:

When making my first order at e.l.f., I had to pick up their Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder. The shade I picked up was Warm Tan, a beautiful, shimmery tan shade. I have not used too many bronzers, but I am rather fond of this one. The pigmentation is not really too strong, but for a bronzer, it does give a nice glow to your face. There is shimmer, but I do not find it to be too overwhelming. The size of the product is good - it is not difficult for me to use my brush to pick up product, unlike the case for e.l.f.'s Natural Radiance Blushers. However, like with most of the powder products by e.l.f. in the Essentials line, there is some fallout. However, this is only a small point because if you are careful, it really is not that big of a deal. Overall, I really like this product and will be picking up the other shades, Luminance and Matte Bronze.

Healthy glow isn't healthy but it does glow!

from Millersburg, IN

Comments about e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - All Shades:

I have tried lots of E.L.F. products, and I have to say. A lot of times I'm disapointed. But sometimes I fall in love with the product!

This would be one of those love products. The only con is that is kind of makes your pores appear bigger if you don't blend it in right. The staying power is just okay, but lasts for atleast 8 hours with no troubles. Maybe just one touch up during the day, but it will last through a usual work day or club date. I got mine in ***Luminance***; and I really like it. It adds shine, its a very light color that I use as a highlighter and like I said- it works very good. Adds the perfect amount of shine for a 'healthy glow', and the perfect amount of shimmer for kind of a natural looking feminine touch. It's very pretty and perley and I just love it. And the price- On my Word! The price isn't even the best part and*** the price is FANTASTIC.***

I love this and can't wait to pick up more of it at the store asap, because mine is almost gone! That's how good this is- I find myself reaching for it everyday.

Great deal for the price!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about e.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - All Shades:

I really like this product! I have really white pale skin and it really helps when i use a little bit of bronzer! I like it because it looks great without getting caked on! the only reason i gave it a 4 is because it wears off kinda fast! very good deal for the price tho!