Other Misc. Face Makeups:
e.l.f.
e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products

e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products

Love this site!

I started buying these products in 2012 when I felt I needed a desperate makeover, being a stay at home mom and in a rut. The site was easy to find and easy to use. They nearly always have some kind of sale or discount going on and even if they do not, their prices are so much lower than any other makeup I found, and it is quality make up! My favorite items to pair is the face primer and mineral makeup. I have sensitive skin and have not had any problems with breakouts or reactions. They even do not test on animals! I have heard of people not getting their whole orders but I never had that problem and if I did it seems it is easy to correct. The only two complaints I have are they use Fedex, who seem to go out their way to redirect packages and send it back and forth between different places for bringing it to me, and their facebook page. They tend to delete things if it is not in their favor. Other than that it is a great company. You can find lots of their items in stores also but it's best to do a search on their site to find out which ones as it's not every store that carries them.

Affordable

It's nice to have a product that does not break the bank and works for everyday needs. It is nice to treat yourself to luxury but I enjoy having an affordable alternative. The application of the product is smooth and it lasts for a while. All in all the brushes are very sturdy as well and a breeze to clean.

Great products and company!

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

I'm really not much of a makeup person and I'm not one for spending a ton of money for things I don't feel I need either. But, elf makes it so I don't have to spend much time or money to enhance my looks. After reading a review on my favorite blog of some of their products, I decided to try them myself. I have ordered several products from this site, including eyeliner and contour powder and blush as well as lip glosses and I loved all of them! The products arrived very quickly, were a good value because they cost less than most other makeup products and were packaged very nicely. I would absolutely order from elf again and look forwarding to try other products they sell.

Love this site!

Get Awesome Makeup for Low Prices

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

I love e.l.f. products! I have to admit that some e.l.f. products are hit-or-miss, but most of them are awesome! I am a fan of high-end makeup, but e.l.f. competes with them quite well and gives them a run for their money! I use several e.l.f. products as part of my daily makeup and beauty routine including their primer, brushes, gel eyeliner, blush, highlighter, and eyebrow pencil.
The best part about e.l.f. is their online sales! They usually have some sort of promotion going on at all times that will help you save money on their website. One of their most awesome sales is the 50% sale where you can score cheap makeup for even cheaper!
What I also love about e.l.f.'s website is that you can read reviews to find out what products are good quality products, and which products have a lower rating that you can probably pass on. Most products have a lot of reviews, so you are able to easily make a decision on a product.

love elf.

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

Elf has a great selection with a TON of products. Even better, they're about 25-50% cheaper than drugstore products as WELL as the high end makeup products. They're also super cheap and work amazing for the price that they are! I love the makeup primer and the face finisher. Also, I recommend getting makeup brushes here if you're tight on cash... they're soft and last a while!

elf is has great cosmetics for affordable price!

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

I've used tons of elf products and loveed all of them some a little more of course but you definitely get more than what you pay for. Their brushes are alos extremely good i had two for over 2 years and they work fine until this day. Makeup for example the eye liner stays long and doesn't smudge which for me is great

Great value for a great price

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

E.L.F is a very cheap brand, with pretty okay quality! Works great for stage makeup and everyday wear! Great for those who need makeup at a very low cost! The brushes are a little disappointing because they do fall apart pretty easily. The foundation doesn't come in a wide variety of colors, but if they do fit your skin tone they do work well. The High Definition Powder from them is just as good as the HD Powder from Makeup Forever, and theirs is almost 6 times the price! I personally love the ELF stippling brush. It is one of the only brushes from their brand that stays in tact almost perfectly and works beautifully. Their stippling brush works just as well as the MAC stippling brush. Their hyper shine gloss works the same if not BETTER than the Stila ones, and I absolutely love the colors it comes in! Overall, ELF is a great value for a very low price! Favorite products: hyper shine gloss, HD Powder, Mineral Infused face primer.

Way better than expensive brands for a fraction of the price

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

I use a lot of ELF makeup products because I can buy them at Sallys Beauty Supply. I love the bronzing face powder with glitter in it. I bought this product at Ross but it was the same as it would have been at Sallys. I love that it makes me look like I have a glow without making me look brown. Perfect for every skin tone. There is just the right amount of shimmer so that you can see it in the light but it does not look like you put little girl make up on. I also love the eye shadow compacts. I use a lot of natural tones browns, greens, tans, dark purples and beige. You can find a compact with almost any color you could ever want. There are many colors in one so you could wear a different color everyday. The eyeliner is good too. I see a lot of colored eyeliner made by this company. I do not wear a lot of colored eyeliner but I think its awesome anyway. The black works great and the brown eyeliner. I like to use the brown with green eye shadow.

Very effective and good price.

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

Elf makeup has a wide variety of makeup you can buy in stores. I mostly use their powder foundation which is very affordable to get and also very effective. I have also used their products such as eyeliner & eye lash culer. Their eye lash culer is one of my favorite and the liquid eyeliner works very well also. I know you can get these elf products in most targets and walmarts depending on where you live.

Very good I love elf products !

Comments about e.l.f. Cosmetics - All Products:

This product is very affordable I love the brushes they work very well !!! I usually buy this product either at target or walmart ..... The eyelashes are very pretty and also look very natural I would recommend this to anyone ..the only thing bad about it is the foundation doesn't really stay on ..if you are looking for a product that will be affordable and will keep you looking beatiful I would recommend it. It's so cheap and they come out with new products all the time !!! It's great . The brushes have a great quality and they almost feel like max brushes they are also very durable !!!

Affordable