3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

Bookingbuddy.com Is A Winner For Travel & Great Deals

Bookingbuddy.com is a must go to for travel. The deals they have are wonderful. The site is so easy to navigate that you will enjoy making your travel plans. I like the design of the site as well. This site has some of the best rates for travel anywhere. They have a best price guarantee and last minute deals. This is the site to go to if you are a very busy person, and don’t have a lot of time to research travel. They do not charge you to book with them either. The vacation packages they offer are almost perfect. I like renting cars because the rates are some of the best. They offer cheap flights all over the place. If you are tight on money, you should look here. San Diego, Beverly Hills and Los Angeles are travel destinations that I enjoy visiting. The Marriott and Wyndham Hotels are favorites of mine to stay at, especially around the holidays. The Los Angeles packages have deals that will help you save money. If you book a hotel and your flight at the same time, you will save even more. The car rental rates they offer are cost effective. This site gives trivia on some of the places you might visit, which makes the site all the more awesome. This site has informative tips to help you make your trip plans wisely. I was first introduced to bookingbuddy.com through a get-paid-to-try site. I have been happy with the introduction ever since.

confusing to use and navigate

Like other reviewers have mentioned, I was referred to booking buddy through other travel websites (hotwire, hip2save). The users of those websites state that booking buddy was easier, cheaper, and superior. i would disagree with all of those adjectives.

From my experience, I found the site to be extremely confusing to navigate. I actually gave up and never booked my flight. The site kept freezing on me, and I tired multiple computers to get it to work. After about twenty minutes, I gave up and went back to the other sites i enjoy using for travel.

I did not find this site easy to use; it was difficult to navigate through and kept freezing when I would click next.

Customer Service
I never contacted customer service since I didn't want to continue booking my flight through this website. I did submit a review previously to a manager and did not receive any comments back or an apology.

Confusing Website and No Help with Errors

from illinois

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

The search that I put in was Oct. 7-10th on the top of the page of the website. However, I didn't realize that the actual ticket said 9-12th, when I purchased. I had a screen shot of the confusing layout. I immediately contacted the agency only getting messages, "your party is not answering. good bye" I emailed the help@bookingbuddy.com and I received an email from them, "BookingBuddy is a free tool that helps travelers find the best price on airfare, hotels, and more, but we are not a travel agency. Travelers who use BookingBuddy to research their trip book directly with a travel provider, not with BookingBuddy. As we do not directly sell travel services, we do not have your travel itinerary information.If you are not sure with whom you booked your travel, we recommend checking your credit card statement to see the name of the company that charged your credit card. Your credit card company should be able to assist with this as well. Ummm, how is cancelling a ticket considered an itinerary request?" Really? I already called the number listed on the debit and it says, "your party is not answering. goodbye". I have been calling this number for two days with no answer. I do NOT recommend this company. You are on your own if you have any problems-your money is thrown away in doing business with them.

Very disappointed inBookingBuddies

from San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

I made my reservation and was told that my hotel would be very close to the Cooperstown youth ball park where my grandson was playing. Unaware that there were two parks I made my reservation. When I arrived I realized the park were my grandson was paying was about 30 minutes away. The hotel would not let me cancel because I made the reservation with Booking Buddies. If I had made the reservation directly with the hotel they would have let me cancel. I will never use Booking Buddies or any such search engine again. I will go directly to the hotel website.

Not good to be held hostage at a hotel for 5 days!

Clutter and confusion from the first visit.

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

The basic idea is similar to other travel sites. You can book hotel, airfare, and other travel arrangement through the site, for discounted prices. The problem for me came with the site layout. Not only did I find it to be extremely confusing, it was also cluttered, hard to find information you were looking for, and did not have a chat now feature, so I could ask questions to a service agent (as is the case with most other travel sites I have visited and used in the past). I guess poor execution on their part, makes the site unusable in my opinion. I found it was slow to load, froze a few times, and it was nearly impossible to book a travel date for airlines or hotel. The site is disorganized, it doesn't have several features for booking, and their service on the site is nonexistent, all of which made me choose other sites to book my travel plans with, and avoid this site for travel discounts.

Wouldn't recommend

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

Bookingbuddy.com had such high ratings so I decided to give it a try. I really didn't like the layout of the website, and it didn't have very good deals when I compared Bookingbuddy.com with other travel websites. I go elsewhere when searching for cheap flights and travel deals.

I cannot believe anyone has found this site easy to use or navigate through. When searching for the best price on a flight, the popup search results on Bookingbuddy.com stated traveler's click four or more tabs to find the best deals. I don't like opening a lot of tabs on my computer and switching between tabs was a nuisance. I would rather find the best deal on one page, not by filling my computer full of tabs. It just wasn't organized well to me.

Features
I didn't find that Bookingbuddy.com had very useful features. I have used a variety of travel websites, and found this site to be the worst one yet. It didn't have good features, a good layout, or even great deals. I really don't understand why others have rated it so high, it's not that good of a website.

Customer Service
They also never returned an email I sent, this shows it also has poor customer service. At least where answering emails are concerned.

• Customer Service:

Easy to use and has good deals

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

I discovered this site when I did a google search for travel deals. I had never heard of it but figured I would give it a try. I found that the layout and design are sort of basic - no flashy graphics and a lot of boxes with differet information to click on, but I think the minimalist nature makes it easier to use the site. You can search for deals on airfare, hotels, cars and packages while also getting fun information like travel tips and information about popular destinations. You can also sign up for a weekl email. I like that it really only does send you one email a week and not several and it shows you a sample before hand so you know what to expect.
Overall, an easy to use site where you can find great deals. Make sure you check it out before you plan your next trip.

This site is extremely easy to navigate because it gives you multiple options on how and where to search.

Features
I like the "top travel deals" list. I just wish you could customize it to the specific airports you would be flying from (or to). The travel news section is interesting as well. I like that there is something fun to read and focus on instead of being totally about the fares. They are fun but also helpful since the offer things like "cures for the overpacker" and other tips related to travel,

Great travel website!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

Bookingbuddy.com is an above-standard travel website. I have found better websites, but this one is still very good nonetheless. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for an easy-to-navigate travel website.

Bookingbuddy.com is actually very simple to use. The website is very well-organized which makes it easy to navigate.

Features
Something really cool about Bookingbuddy.com is the feature that allows you to mark down your favorite places to travel. Then, they send me the lowest-priced flights and hotels in that area to my e-mail address.

Customer Service
The customer service at BookingBuddy.com is something that needs to be worked on. The representatives' replies are very slow. I submitted an e-mail to customer support, and I did not receive a response until about two and a half days afterwards. It also took quite a few messages between customer support and I to actually get my issue resolved.

• Customer Service:

Helped me find a cheap flight

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

I found bookingbuddy when I was on another travel site searching for flights - I believe I was on Expedia. I think I saw something pop-up for bookingbuddy that showed I could compare other sites for the same flight to check prices. I decided to check it out. After entering my travel information, the website provided a list of other sites to search. I compared many of the travel sites I've used in the past, and found some different options for my flight. I actually ended up with a different flight that I had originally found and the added savings was nice. I would use this site again.

• Customer Service:

Great site for when you need to check multiple airlines

from Las Cruces, NM

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

I only recently discovered BookingBuddy.com when I was planning a recent trip to Australia. I loved the convenience and simplicity of the site. I searched half a dozen sites every day, trying to capture the best price on my airline tickets. I did a Google search, and BookingBuddy came up, so I figured since I'd looked at every other site out there, one more couldn't hurt.

This site is SO convenient. I only checked this site about once a day instead of all the others I was checking to begin with. I actually found my flights on BookingBuddy and was sent to another site to make the actual purchase. Ended up getting the last ticket at that price, too!

Very user friendly. Clean layout with easy to read font and colors.

Features
I love theTravel News section. It has (basically) something for everyone, from bridges you should see to how to sleep safely at the airport.

Customer Service
Have not had to deal with Customer Service, personally, but the FAQ section was very helpful.

confusing to use and navigate

Not too good

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Bookingbuddy.com:

Again, first and foremost I must say that I really and truly love traveling more than anything else in life and that I travel every chance I get and have been since I was a young child. Therefore I have had a lot of experience planning all kinds of trips and cruises. I have tried Booking Buddies dot com and I have not found too many good products. I do believe it is a good website to help you narrow down where to stay and what to do and you can find out what hotels are good and not but Booking. buddies dot com is not the cheapest place to book. They do have really nice customer service a. Someone's you have to speak with them in order to book your trip. I would just suggest that after finding prices online at Booking Buddies dot com to make sure you compare the prices against other sites to make sure you are getting a good deal. I would not specifically recommend this website but I would say to make your own decision. Also as far as the website goes it is pretty user friendly.